“One of the Best!”

Ranked #2 of 268 Hotels in Frankfurt
Winnetka, Illinois
“One of the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

This hotel was recommended for a two night stay prior to business meetings elsewhere in Germany. It was delightful in every way. The restaurant and JFK Bar were excellent and hotel staff worked hard to accommodate every need, including a late breakfast in the bar. Location was great for walking to museums, shopping and other amusements. I look forward to another stay at Villa Kennedy on my next trip to Frankfort.

John B. - Chicago

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Greetings to Chicago and a big Thank you for sharing your Villa Kennedy experience with others. It goes without saying that it is a wonderful compliment for the team. You are motivating and inspiring us to get better every day to create such positive memories in our guests´ lives.

Whenever you plan to return to Frankfurt please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to assist with your reservation.

Warmest regards from Frankfurt´s Villa Kennedy
Georg Plesser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Arabic first
Washington DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

stayed here for one night before our flight from Frankfurt back to USA. The service was good and the building is beautiful. Sadly the place has been totally gutted and remodeled in the modern style, which is not to my taste but will appeal to lovers of modern design. The restaurant was good and welcome change from a week of German food. One problem we had was the room was incredibly hot and the thermostat wouldn't budge past 19 degrees. made it very hard to sleep. We mentioned it to the staff and they said it's a big problem for the hotel. They really need to fix that.

Room Tip: junior suit was nice size.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your impression.

I absolutely agree that good sleep is essential and I do apologize that we could not guarantee for it during your stay with us. The air-conditioning has now been modified and will finally be adjusted mid of April to be prepared for summertime. I am convinced that expectations will be met in future.

We would be very happy to have the chance to serve you better in future and to show you around the hotel. There are more than a few aspects in design and architecture which show a sensitive mix of traditional and modern style.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Best regards to Washington
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

The service at Hotel Villa Kennedy was above and beyond, in every way. There was a delay getting our rooms ready, but the staff was very gracious and accommodating. When our son developed an ear infection, they had a doctor looking at him within 90 minutes, and picked up a prescription so that he would be able to fly the next day without pain. Room service for dinner was wonderful. We only had a few minutes at the breakfast buffet, but it seemed fantastic. Transport to the airport was in a luxury van. We were very impressed with the Rocco Forte brand.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Guest

What can I say but Thank You for your wonderful words. What a pleasure to read!
To meet your expectations is what we are working for hence the team and I are very happy about your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me at any time should you require my support with regards to an inquiry for the Villa Kennedy or any other Rocco Forte Hotel. We will be very happy to welcome you back with us.

Warmest regards to Pittsburgh
Povoa de Varzim, Portugal
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

The rooms were excellent but the service not. Due to heavy snow my flight was cancelled and the prospects were that i couldn't reach the city. I tried to cancel my prepaid reservation but the answer was that after asking hotel management. It was impossible to cancel the reservation even if the cancellation was due to a major storm that made Frankfurt airport to close for some hours!!

Thank god that lufthansa could book us in a later flight and we reached the city.

We booked the lowest fare 480€/room. But there was no breakfast and no internet included...

The hotel has a nice restaurant not extremely overpriced.

Not to return maybe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Your time to share your impressions about the Villa Kennedy is very much appreciated. I am very sorry that we have start with an unlucky event.

We regret any inconvenience to our guests having caused by the terrible weather last week and have done our utmost to minimize inconveniences. Referring to Internet I would recommend to book directly via our website, since there are always very attractive offers to find.

We would be very happy to welcoming you back with us in future. Please feel free to contact me at any time when you plan your trips to Frankfurt.

Porto, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Facilities great and sublime. Room was great. Nice pool in the SPA.
Excellent and very luxury service.
Very pleasant courtyard and very quiet.
Keep being like this!
Greetings from Portugal.
Facilities great and sublime. Room was great. Nice pool in the SPA.
Excellent and very luxury service.
Very pleasant courtyard and very quiet.
Keep being like this!
Greetings from Portugal.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your very kind and motivating words. It has been a pleasure to share them with the team.

Please be assured that we will do our best to always meet your expectations and feel free to contact us at any time.

Warmest regards to Porto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed here with my husband and 2 years old twins. Beautiful hotel!!! Room was great, perfectly clean, big, modern.
It has a beautiful spa, with a heated pool (where I could went with my kids)
Walking distance to beautiful places, and the neighborhood was very quiet and nice, only 10 minutes from the airport.
Everybody at the hotel was very nice, I will for sure stay here in my next trip to Europe.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

A big Thank You for your compliments. We are very proud to have made your family stay a pleasant and relaxing one and that you would return on your next stay in Europe.

For your future travels please feel free to contact me directly when it comes to a Villa Kennedy or Rocco Forte Hotels booking. I will be more than happy to take care of your reservation personally.

Looking forward to welcoming you back with us I send warmest regards to Buenos Aires.
London England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a few days before Christmas - it was as nice as I expected - very comfortable room - excellent bathroom - the heated floor being a real bonus. Let down was the restaurant - service was very slow - breakfast was not that impressive - staff again not very friendly & no advice on how to order or go to self serve - not 5 star in this respect at all. Really nice pool area & spa - extremely good facilities & very relaxing. Would stay here again by which time I'm sure they will have sorted out the restaurant/breakfast downside. Pleasant courtyard which must be nice in summer - a little far out of town - very quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guests

I really appreciate your time to write and share your impressions. The chance to improve our service will be taking seriously.

Please accept my apology for not having offered the smooth and friendly service at the Restaurant during your stay with us. Your words have already been shared and a new breakfast concept will be set in place in some weeks.

I hope that your overall impression still animates you to return and look forward to the chance to serve you better in future.

Kindest regards from Frankfurt´s Villa Kennedy