WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 274 Hotels in Frankfurt
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Wonderful public area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I found the room was a little small side but the public area such as lobby, sitting area, and spa were appointed very well. It was stylish with being comfortable and we wished that we could stay one more night to enjoy the facilities. The hotel staff was friendly and very professional. One thing is that I did not love the deco of the room but I thought the bathroom was excellent.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank ciaohawaii
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Guest

thank you very much your time to provide other travelers with details about your impressions of the Villa Kennedy.

I am very delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and have indeed shared your comments with my team. To better meet your room expectations we would be more than happy to show you the different room types. Please feel free to contact us at any time for a little sight tour.

We are very much looking forward to your next stay with us and send warmest regards to Jersey City.

Georg Plesser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Arabic first
Mesquite, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Landed early in Frankfurt. Kennedy said our room was not ready. Place was empty. They offered us a room with a balcony and a view for 60 more euros. The room had a communal balcony, goose poop, and no view. We were so tired from a 10 hour flight that we took the room. Internet was 20 euros, and parking 25 more euros. Unless you are on business, Frankfurt doesn't have much to do. We had to fly into this airport for free trip, so we did. Nothing special , small rooms, no flat screen, and everything extra. Not a great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Seery50
Dear Guest

Your feedback is highly appreciated; thank you very much for taking the time.

Your room facing the garden is perfect for a guest seeking for a quiet and relaxing location. A room with city view to Frankfurt´s skyscrapers had certainly better met your expectation. I am very sorry for not having been aware of it. We additionally offer different kind of suites which are of larger size than the Deluxe King room with 35qm and would be delighted to show them to you to find the perfect one for your stay.

The Villa Spa will certainly offer a pleasant retreat and would be a perfect choice for relaxing treatments. Entrée is included and you are cordially invited to enjoy the Spa.

We would be very happy to be your host in future. Please feel free to contact me at any time giving me the chance to take care of your reservations personally.

Best regards to Texas
Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I decided to splurge a bit and treat myself for a stay at Villa Kennedy. On their website I found the travel and wellness special which included a massage, a day ticket to explore Frankfurt, champagne on arrival and a meal voucher.

I had to inquire about this more then once, when asking at the spa for the massage it was a problem, at the room service the didn't know anything about the champagne that was supposed to be in your room on arrival etc. etc. so for a very good expensive hotel it was quite a disappointment.

I was never offered the day pass, even when I asked at the concierge desk they were not aware of this. Although I found them to be very helpful ( I had a parcel delivered before arrival and it was ready and waiting). They also arranged a cab to the airport FOC, which was really great.

The Spa was also very good, with a great massage, and facilities. The staff was very professional and the refreshments was good.

The room had everything except a facility to make coffee, which was a bit disappointing, but this was my own fault I should've checked before. Though rooms service was very quick and the food was delicious.

On the first night I had no turn down and only one big towel, but on the 2nd night it was all changed.

I somehow expected more of the Villa Kennedy, and was a bit disappointed that the small touches wasn't there. I will not stay here again, I feel even at expensive hotels and lodges on do want to feel that you had value for your money, and here I didn't have that feeling afterwards.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the entrance, and the place where taxis stop to wait for clients, they are noisy...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank AfricanProfileSaf
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Traveler

Your time to share your impression of the Villa Kennedy is very much appreciated. I would like to thank you for your constructive and helpful criticism.

I absolutely understand your disappointment and hope you accept my apologies for the lack of service you had to experience. Especially when booking a package all elements should be offered without you having to ask for. I am very sorry that this wasn´t the case during your stay with us. The team is already aware of your comments and we will make sure that communication works in future.

I hope you I hope that you do not allow this incident to spoil your overall impression of the Rocco Forte Hotels and to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in the Villa Kennedy. This chance will be taken to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of offering at the Villa Kennedy.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with compliments and criticism. I am very much looking forward to your next stay with us and remain with

Warmest regards for a nice weekend
Gothenburg, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Many problems - when I checked in I was presented with a list of benefits connected to the suite I had booked. One such benefit was free pressing of m suit on arrival day. I told the lady who checked me in (name starting with w) that I wanted a suit pressed. I waited and waited in my room and nobody came. In the end I had no time left to wait and called housekeeping for an iron and iron board and did it myself.
Second problem was turn down service.
When I come back from dinner turn down not yet done.
Someone then knocked on my door at 10 pm which I found very bad.
Next morning standing in shower I notived that the hotel staff had forgotten to put shampoo, bath gel etc in my bathroom!
I used a soap to clean myself.
Also the dinner at hotel was terribly frustrating.
Took a very long time in a 3/4 empty restaurant and portions ridiculously small.
Never again this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank dagGothenburg_Sweden
Dear Guest

thank you very much for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. At the Villa Kennedy we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectation; therefore your feedback is very important to me.

Please allow me to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. It goes without saying that we investigated the situation with housekeeping. It is indeed absolutely unacceptable to fail a service promise. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the communication problem and prevent any future occurrences.

I hope that you do not allow these incidents to spoil your overall impression of the Rocco Forte Hotels and to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hospitality. We will take this chance to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of delivering and offering at the Villa Kennedy.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Kindest regards,
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there last month. Got in early - we paid 60€ to check in early- when no one else seemed to be there. 20€ for wifi. 25€ for parking? maybe more. Cant remember. Had to leave a deposit for their art museum passes. What? am I going to scalp the art museum passes? The room was a typical box room. When we checked in they said we could open the balcony and enjoy the air even at night. It's a shared balcony... With cat poop on it. Who knows who/what would have wandered into our room. The hotel was very maze like. Left right left left second right elevator right left. Ha. I can't see the difference in this hotel and a Best Western. Small TV. The bathroom was nice but most hotels have nice bathrooms. The location was far from most things and the area had a lot of car traffic. Not pedestrian friendly. Overall dissatisfied - probably why I'm writing this review from a different hotel in Frankfurt right now. :) oh yeah! Stuck up service. By the way when several reviewers comment the staff is rude and haughty- they're probably rude and haughty. No manager reply is going to change that fact.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank 7continentsby25
Dear Traveler

Thank you very much for posting a comment about your stay with us. Even if compliments are very to read constructive criticism is also motivating.

It is our aim to meet and exceed your expectations. I am very sorry that we could not convince you about the Villa Kennedy during your recent stay and hope you could accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss further details. This opportunity would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

A really pleasant, relaxed and agreeable hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff who really seemed to appreciate the client perspective.

The rooms are very comfortable, bathrooms are excellent.

The breakfast was surprisingly limited, especially for a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs.

Overall, however, in a world where good service is ever more elusive, this place is to be highly recommended.

Location is great for the airport but in a very relaxed neighbourhood

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank pushkarini
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impression with other travelers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your impressions with my team who took such good care of you throughout your stay.

We strive for guest satisfaction and service excellence and appreciate such positive feedback from our valued guests, as it inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service we aim to provide.

Thank you again for sharing your impression with us. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Villa Kennedy, or any of our sister Rocco Forte Hotels. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Best regards,
Treviso, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Everything was perfect, nice and spacious rooms, good breakfast. Easy to walk to the city center. The staff were perfect and smiling, I forgot a couple of items in my room, and they sent them to my home by DHL free of charge. I strongly suggest this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Piero B
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your short to the point and very kind comment. We are very happy to having fulfilled your expectations and look forward to your next stay with us.

Please feel free to contact me for your future reservations. It would be my pleasure to take care of your booking personally.

Enjoy a pleasant and relaxing weekend.

Sincerely yours,