“One of true Italian experience in Frankfurt!”

Trattoria i Siciliani
Ranked #6 of 2,473 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Description: Sicilian food and best wines from Italy.
Frankfurt, Germany
“One of true Italian experience in Frankfurt!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

If you love Italian food, and when you are in town- this has to be on the top list. Not too up there- very smart and friendly in a fancy romantic decor. And the food-pasta or pizza or any main, very tasty.. And don't forget to leave room for great homemade dessert, like tiramisu or panna cotta! Must visit Italian!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank merry197508
Matteo M, Inhaber at Trattoria i Siciliani, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Thank you and see you next time!

• Arabic first
Bad Vilbel, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Palermo`s style”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I love Sicliy and have been to Palermo many times. Once I discovered this place I have been there at least once in a month.
I love their home made pasta ( e.g with eggplants) and wonderful wine.
Trattoria is always a busy place but the team makes all the wishes come true.

1 Thank Rob R
Warsaw, Poland
“Excellent seafood!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was on a business trip in Frankfurt am Main last week and one of my friends recommended Trattoria I Siciliani. I love fish therefore I ordered seafood in safran sauce which was absolutely delicious! One of the best meals I ever had. The wine choice is also great. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
I can highly recommend this restaurant and I will definitely come back here on my next trip to Frankfurt.

Isabella

3 Thank Isabella W
Treviso, Italy
“Good food, mess service.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

A friend of mine would bring me into this restaurant, we wait more that one hour and half from the order, the food was good, but not soexceptional as the bill, very expensive.
The funny/bad thing was that there was three guys walking around on the room for 20 people overlapping the request and leaving somebody else without drink, a big mess.

1 Thank Ciccio2420
Seattle,WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was looking for some Italian food and Hilton Frankfurt staff recommended. Limited menu but great house red wine and excellent food. I had linguini with garlic and olive oil and veal - great taste. Staff very nice and also spoke English and Italian. I think the price was comparable to similar places. I will have to go again!

1 Thank NMinNW