“Amazig”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wrocław
“Amazig”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Really first-class hotel with very design interior. Medium-sized room, decor of course in dark colours, very inventive bathroom separated from the room with moved wall, toilet behind glass wall, really comfortable bed. The whole is doing the great impression, we felt there really exceptionally and luxuriously. Unfortunately we were there too short to use spa but every day we have been at the fitness room (in the price of the room). Small Gym but enought to do daily workout. I have to mention the very nice and helpful service. At the bottom of hotel there is a very good restaurant its really worth to try it.
Don't open window its too lound in the morning:)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Dear KamiandAlex,

Thank you very much for your great feedback! We really appreciate such comments. What a pity you missed our lovely wellness area! Well, now a second trip to Frankfurt is a must for you return to the ROOMERS and treat yourself and your partner in our jacuzzi, steam sauna, Medyjet massage bed or the glass chips bed!

Please let me know when you will be here next. We’re all looking forward to your next visit and to pampering you!

Warm regards from ROOMERS,

Pamely Hock
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham UK
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I treated my husband to a 26th Birthday break to Frankfurt.
Knowing that we only like to stay in super cool, luxurious hotels, I thoroughly researched what hotels were available in Frankfurt, and Roomers won hands down.

Before we arrived, i was intouch with the guest relations manager Pamela, from whom I requested a list of the best restaurants in Frankfurt to dine in. Not only did she respond on a very timely maneer, her suggestions were perfect. She also told me that they were connected to all of the best clubs, and was able to put us onto the guest list for the ones we wanted.
Prior to our arrival, we were on the guest lists for all of my chosen clubs-therefore no stress trying to organise this when we were there, we coukld just concentrate on enjoying ourselves.
Upon arrival, ww were offered drinks whilst we checked in and as our room was not quite ready (we arrived early due to our flight), we spent time sitting outside in the bar area.
Our room was excellent. The lighting is no problem at all. I often did my make up by the sink in the room, where you can increase the brightness of the light (so ladies, don't panic).
The room had all mod cons with a spinning TV! Toiletries were great and our room was cleaned to a high standard evey day.

We ate at the restaurant one evening which was exquisite and service fab (which also comes with the corresponding price tag).
One restaurant we were recommended was Silk restaurant, where you lie on beds and eat your food. It was definitely an experience but very pricey. Our bill came to over 300 Euros. If you do want to go to the club afterwards, make sure you get the VIP wristbands when you pay. We weer not offered this, but i just happened to ask a couple of questions about the club, and it was only then the waitress offered the wrist band-definitely get it if you want to go into the club!

The hotel is in a great location- we walked to most palces during the day along the river, and had lovely weather for it.

During the day, there isnt much to do, so we explored little bars and cafe's and relaxed.

One last thing to mention-it is very easy getting the train to the main city from the airport. A single ticket costs around 3.90 Euros one way, and the hotel is a around a 7-10minute walk (take the left at the intercontinental hotel on the main road).

All in all, one of the best stays I've had. A huge thank you to ALL the staff who really go out of their way to accomodate you and really go the extra mile to make your stay truely outstanding.
I usually only give such good reviews if I really believe the hotel is worth it-i'd definitely stay here again if I were to come to Frankfurt.

Ps-check the Spa out-definitely worth a visit!

Room Tip: Search around for rates-you can get some good deals
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
WOW- Thank you so much spending your time to share your experience with us! Such great feedback is definitely a pure motivation for me and my colleagues to continue to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations!

We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and indulged yourselves in Frankfurt’s bests!
It was a pleasure to meet you in person and have you as guests at the ROOMERS.
Be sure that you have a “home away from home” when in Frankfurt, so please get in touch with me directly if I can assist you with any future bookings.

Follow us on Facebook and be informed of our special offers and events.
Until then, “Spread the ROOMERS”!

Warm regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Very hip hotel for Frankfurt and nice to stay somewhere with personality (ie: not a chain hotel). Very dark and moody. Rate was also good

I stayed here for business and frequently travel all over Europe, so I have a good selection of other hotels to compare this to.

Positives:
- Comfortable bed
- Good breakfast selection
- Good reception staff and helpful (eg: happy to get you a taxi)
- Nice toiletries and they even supply cute shower caps
-Very stylish, all mod cons such as ipod dock

Negatives
- Eggs were raw, I waited another 15 minutes for a replacement, not great when you have meetings to get to. Asked for peppermint tea, got Darjeeling. Waiting staff were average. Not good when they charge you 29 Euro for breakfast.
- Shower over bath would not adjust, which meant having to take it off its holder to use it. Basic hotel requirements - good bed, good shower. This was a shame. Ask for a shower room (not shower over bath)
- Bar is very trendy and as such the staff feel they have to behave aloof and unhelpful.
- Air con is noisy

All in all, I would stay here again and recommend it to other travellers.

Room Tip: Ask for shower room, not bath
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Dear ce2-batson,

Thank you for your factual and constructive feedback further to your stay at the ROOMERS and sharing your experience with us.

I have already forwarded your feedback to the respective departments to discuss the experience, as well as to ensure that issues arising during your stay are not to reoccur in the future. Our guests’ candid feedback always help us to improve our service standard, in order to meet and possibly exceed our guests’ expectations.

We would like to appologise for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I hope these would not deter you from staying with us and using our facilities again in the future. Should you decide to stay at the Roomers again during your next visit to Frankfurt, please feel free to contact me under pamela@roomers.eu.

We look forward to having you back again and to spoiling you!

Warmest regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I have now stayed at the Roomers several times while in Frankfurt on business, and have enjoyed each of my stays. Given the outstanding service I experienced this weekend, when I had inadvertently left important items in the room safe while away for the weekend, I felt compelled to write a review.

Some of the reviewers have complained that the rooms are "dark"... the hotel clearly has a boutique, "hipster" style that you either like, or don't like. If you happen to like it, this is definitely the best place to stay in Frankfurt. And even if it wouldn't normally be your cup of tea, the hotel offers so many benefits that far outweigh any "darkness" issues. The staff is very friendly and the service is consistently outstanding, particularly the wait-staff. The restaurant is excellent, the bar is outstanding, and includes an outdoor space in the back patio. Also, the fitness room is better than average, and the spa facility is unique and excellent, and both are included in the room rate, making Roomers my favorite place to stay in Frankfurt, especially for an extended stay, or for a romantic weekend.

It is also located just a few blocks from the train station, which is ideal. I encourage you to try it next time you are in Frankfurt!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear olizzle,

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. I will certainly share your comments with our team, which will be further motivated to always give their best from such a nice feedback like yours.

We glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, our design colour concept is mainly dominated by dark colours - which is of course subjective to each person's taste. Our dark and seductive concept is meant to immerse guests in a cosy and home-away-from-home feelings, where one could literally do anything and live life to the most.

It would be a pleasure to meet you in person one day, therefore it would be great if for your next stay you would book directly through me by writing to pamela@roomers.eu. Maybe we could surprise you with something else or you may discover something new during your next stay with us!

We looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Meanwhile, Spread the Roomers!

With warm summer regards,

Riga, Latvia
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Good location, close to the Messe and center, not far from the airport. Stylish rooms (though may be a bit too dark...). Had fun trying to figure out how to use the switches... Kind of a "sensual" surrounding. Nice gym. Seductive packages are highly recommended!!! :)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear cello-jello,

Thank you very much for your cool feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have indulged yourself in the inviting and seductive surrounding of the Roomers!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future, should another occasion arise. Until then, Spread the Roomers!

Cheers,

Paris, France
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Hi
i was sent to frankfurt for business, and already had a bad feeling , but when i discover my hotel, it was amazing, the hotel standing in the station area looks like an UFO !! once you enter, all is black and well furnished , the staff is very helpful and the sound of the bar is inviting you for a drink. my rooms was really different from all chain i could experienced, the view on the inner garden was peaceful, i could enjoy my shower with a rainshower and l occitane products !!!!!!!!!!! at least hotels that really care about our skin ! bfast was too short to enjoy the whole dishes !!! thanks to all Roomers, continue on this way and i ll be back !!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Dear Snoopy2011_11,

first of all thank you for your lovely feedback.
It is nice to hear that we could have given you such a good feeling while your were staying with us - This is the feeling we want to give our guests. Your feedback is a nice is motivation for my colleauges.
It would be great to meet you one day in person therefore it would be good if you would get in contact with me directly under pamela@roomers.eu.
We hope you already follow us on facebook
We looking forward to welcome you again and till then, don´t forget “ Spread the Roomers!”.

Remain with best wishes,

Guest Relationa Manager
Stockholm
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I stayed here in January on a business trip and I must say that it was splendid and much better than I would ever had thought. Nice lobby/reception, classy staff, good restaurant (had both breakfast and lunch there) and last bu not least very nice, well designed rooms. I would definitely stay here when I go back and even using my private money, for sure. Great!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, July 3, 2011
Dear FlyingFinn1973,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It is a great motivation for me and my colleagues to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
It would be a pleasure to meet you in person someday. We hope that you find a new occasion to visit us in Frankfurt, we are looking forward to welcome you again.

Best wishes,