Chinarestaurant Jasmin
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Second floor of a building in the very center of Frankfurt. During the day the food has a reasonable price but for dinner it's very expensive (for being chinese food, usually cheap).
The waitress took the order without writing it down and she came twice to our table to confirm what we asked; nevertheless, she brought me the wrong drink.
The food is not good at all: the savor is boring and sometimes too sweet; the sauces all over my dish looked very unhealty and the taste suggested me that there was something wrong with them. Two hours after I still had nausea.
We went away very unsatisfied.

Tip: go somewhere else. In Frankfurt there are hundreds of chinese/asian restaurants

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I've been here twice now - once with one friend, and once as a large group. The food is a little gloopy, but the portion sizes are large, the prices are food and the taste is reasonable.

The service was slightly slow, but we were a very rowdy group so it can be excused :-) The waiter spoke English very well, too.

For the food, I had duck the first time and it was very nice. Within the large group the winner was the sweet and sour chicken, which was gloopy and brightly coloured but very tasty. The disappointment was the mapo tofu, which wasn't spicy at all and was quite bland.

I would go there again, though just for a quick evening meal as opposed to a celebratory meal.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I had this prawn dish that was amazing! Came out sizzling on a special dish! Lots of juicy and big prawns, very yummy! Also had a dish of the Cantonese fried rice with beef, ham, and chicken, as well as prawns. I would recommend it! Good beer!

Reviewed July 15, 2010

Nothing astounding, but solid food. Sat outside, so didn't see the interior.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook