It's my 4th or 5th time at Five Elements, but the 1st time in a private room. It was even nicer this time: 1st because the room was private; 2nd because breakfast is now included. :)
The neighborhood is still weird, but only because it's the red light district. It's not dangerous or anything. I recommend the hostel for short stays. It's really close to the main train station and you can easily walk your way around the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt