As a rule German hostels are comfy, clean and friendly and this is no exception.
As a young person interrailing in a group, it was nice to see staff putting on nightly events like fifa tournaments, films, crepes etc. Breakfast was of good quality and the dining benches/sofas made it a very social experience. Fast wifi, secure storage and generally good facilities.
My only problem with this hostel is the location- in the middle of the red light district. We were a group of teenage girls and found it was unpleasant leaving or entering the hostel due to the shady characters outside. You have to wait in the porch to be let in. I wouldn't recommend this hostel for lone females for this reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt