Friendly staff, very clean. The neighborhood isn't the best but it's close to the train station and other attractions. The security is excellent too. Ideal place to stay if you're just passing a night or if you're traveler who just needs a bed and a shower. There's a TV and a pool table downstairs and the hostel has a different event each night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt