This is a good hostel in a convenient location for Frankfurt train station. The surrounding area is not of the highest quality but is generally safe. The hostel was clean and with good wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt