“What a beefy place!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Just as fast as McD or BK, but this is a real restaurant! You order at the register, OK, but then they serve you an excellent burger with some delicious fries and home made sauces. Good choice for a quick lunch or before going to the nearby cinema.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I seem to have read the menu falsely, when I ordered the avocado burger, it only contained mayo with tiny bits of avocado and red onion and nothing else! Not even some lettuce! Thankfully I had ordered a salad on the side so I could put that on my burger. Then when I complained about the missing avocado and ordered some ketchup and mustard the waiter made me pay for the mustard!!! What kind of service is that? Then the meat was overcooked, it was medium and not medium rare as I ordered it. To get a good burger in Germany seems impossible.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

They are suffering of running mouses on the floor. Just saw one AFTER my hamburger(which was ok). Waiter told that Frankfurt really suffers of this problem and nothing can't be done. Disgusting !!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

American expats are always debating the best places to find burgers to satisfy those occasional cravings. This is sadly not the place. I so wanted this place to be good. I even gave it a second chance, but I was disappointed both times.

If pressed for specifics I would say that the meat itself is a little dry and overcooked, and the condiments & buns (both of which appear to be homemade) are terrible. They seem to be trying to make some sort of gourmet burger instead of focusing on making a good burger. In my opinion, they need to focus on their meat and let the people over at Heinz make their ketchup.

1  Thank ExpatTraveler2
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Burger are really good there, besides the eye candies are worth the detour

1  Thank einmal75