“Suchtgefahr”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I am only able to agree with my previous comments. The Food is extraordinary, I even appreciate the simple but very good side dishes.

I am not sure if I had anywhere else a better filet steak (globaly), perfectly grilled, regardless how you liek your steak. The meat itself is the best you can get and the whole concept proofs that focus is the key.

With regards to service, I have to say it is tricky sometimes but consider it as part of the game. If you stop by on some sort of regular basis it changes. Not that I think such a concept is right but at least its authentic :)

With it the whole restaurant is authentic. Compared to mook groups restaurant which are as well very good on an individual basis, the Buffalo is setting the Benchmark!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited along with some work colleagues who are regulars here and was very impressed... Let them do the ordering and we ended up sharing a large piece of rib-eye - without a doubt the best steak I've had in Europe. Service was attentive and unhurried. Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Visited on a recommendation from a local, was not dissapointed! Not far from the main area, within walking distance. Many steak options available with different sizes and cuts. French onion soup to start was delicious and my steak was cooked perfectly and really tastey.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Oh, my, gosh - so good!
This will be our place for steak. If you travel in Europe you know good steak is near impossible for a good price. 180g filet rare - yes still cool in the middle- for 22€ Our last Argentinian steak was in Lindon same size double the price. I actually don't want to review this place and let it out there because then it will need reservations a month in advance. If you are in need of great steak go here. The salad was nothing special but it gave me something green to eat.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been coming to Frankfurt for years and have been living here for a couple of months now, but I never came across this restaurant before. Until this weekend... and now that I have visited it, it is immediately in my top 3 of favorite restaurants here.
Staff is friendly, wine is good (Argentinian cabernet sauvignon for about 25 Euros) and steaks are excellent. What more can you wish for? Well, the decor is a bit outdated, but all other things make up for that.
I recommend to make a reservation if you want to go to this place.