“Very bad and rude.”
Review of My Sushi

My Sushi
Ranked #791 of 2,506 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Viadana, Italy
“Very bad and rude.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We arrived and we waited for 10 minutes before a waiter arrived and told su we couldn't ha e dinner there.... Because we had out little dog (jack russel) with us.
Goodbye. Bad people.

• Arabic first
West Molesey
“Affordable place, not the best in class but good enough for quick bite”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant quite a few times, and my experience has been average. The food itself is always good, fresh and the cooks are always there to prepare something absent from the belt at the time.
The service is really average, the restaurant lives from its formulas, 8,10 and 15 plates. Depending on the staff serving you you may get told off if you have started eating before telling them what formula you are going for. This wouldn't be an issue if they hadn't left you waiting for 20 minutes before offering you a drink. Tonight was a better experience, and the waitress was very helpful. My advice is to go early or late (9ish) to get a good service.

Frankfurt, Germany
“Very nice place, will certainly visit again!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

went for a meal with my girlfriend, had a nice time, food was good and was good value for the money as we chose one of the deals they have. We got 10 items, any value, for 18euro, counting up the value of what we ate after and it would of been 40!

• Visited September 2012
Budapest, Hungary
“avoid the running sushi, go for the plates”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The restaurant does have an impressive running sushi belt, but if you don't book in advance, you might have to wait long as the place is in the evenings packed full. For the solo travelers and smaller groups there is also a small belt in a separate area. If you have an average appetite don't bother with the all-you-can-eat offer as it is rather pricey compared to the plate offers. Chose rather one of the 6-10-15 plate evening menus. The 10 plate menu is perfectly enough for a dinner.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Kecsi
London, United Kingdom
“It's not good, it's not really sushi, and it's expensive - KEEP AWAY!”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I came to FFT for a short holiday. I had lunch at the restaurant on a weekday early noon in December, having quickly googled for sushi near my hotel but without checking the reviews.
I walked away highly disappointed:
- the conveyor offered up very few real sushi pieces - it was more like rice and asparagus, rice and some other vegetable, rice and chicken, etc;
- the fish/seafood on offer was basic - tuna, salmon, shrimp - and it tasted bland and watery, seemingly just out of the freezer;
- the meal was REALLY expensive for what it had offer.
The non-Japanese owner-lady (I assume) of the place milled about all the time, clearly minding the register and the employees more than the food quality. The mediocre quality of the meal stayed with me for the rest of the evening, like a stone in my stomach.
I felt ripped off by My Sushi. IMOH, conveyor sushi places are generally sub-par to traditional places, at least in London. Yet this one is FAR off-the-scale.
Stay away at all costs!

Shame on me for not doing some research.

• Visited December 2011