“Great location, friendly and casual environment”

25hours Hotel by Levi's
Ranked #26 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have mixed feelings to give this place an average or very good rating but the breakeven point is my flight arrived at 6am from the Airport and I was prepared to leave my lugguage at the hotel and hang out downtown for the next 6 hours before check-in time. I was so surprised that they allowed me to check in at 6+ in the morning without additional charge. This will not happen in those big chain hotels so I really do appreciate this. That's why I have decided to move the rating up from average to very good due to this.

Cons :
Pillows are way too soft and there is not much lighting in the room and literally have to use a torchlight to find things

Pros :
Great location within 2 mins (walking) from the train station and Rewe (Supermarket) is just across the road and open till 10pm so great place to buy water and snacks. Early Check-in as mentioned above is the BIGGEST PLUS. I knew about the free use of Mini Cooper (just need to pay for gas) but didnt have the time to try it out. I didnt get to use the bicycle as it's too cold to ride in Winter but if not, it will be a great way to see the city. Free use of Wifi is also a good benefit. The service staff are all very friendly and casual.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Milo23
25hours_Hotels, Sales & Marketing Manager at 25hours Hotel by Levi's, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Milo 23,

thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay with us and that we were able to check you in prior to the regular check in time. Gladly again.
Maybe you even manage to try our MINI Service the next time (Gas is also included).

We hope to welcoming you again soon in one of our 25hours destinations.

All the best,

Laura-Marie Bruehl

Reviewed December 17, 2012

When we entered the super cool hotel lobby/restaurant we immediately felt the relaxed atmosphere.. :) and this was why we chose this kind od hotel for our weekend stay.
We came 2 hours prior to check in only to leave our luggage but got the room :).
The room is exactly what you see on the pictures if not even more cool (we had a bunk bed double room). It was clean and really cool design but cosy, it's just a bit dark even with all the lights on and there is no full body mirror (these are only 2 complaints I have and it's not important....) Beds are surprisingly comfortable specially for a hotel.
Variety of food at breakfast was impressive and all was tasty.
Location is great only couple of minutes from the main train station and cca 20 min to downtown on foot. Red light district is 2 streets away but you can pass it around if you don't feel like walking there - no problems at all.
Great hotel for a holiday stay! Loved it and will stay there again when in Frankfurt or any othey city with 25 hours hotel :).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MilaZg
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The hotel has a very helpful staff that can give you useful information,like sightseeing,shopping places,restaurants etc.And the best surprise is it you can get a Mini Cooper car to discover Frankfurt and the surrounding areas the only thing you have to pay for is the gas you used.And another treat you can also borrow a bike from the hotel also for free.The room are very nice and clean and you can pick the room you want from the style from the 1930 until the 1980.The only negative thing is that the hotel is close to the red light district but we did't have a problem with that.The good thing is it is about a 5 min walk from the main train station. We would recommend this hotel to all of my friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have some mixed feelings about this hotel. The design is great, different and eclectic. The rooms are of ok size, bathrooms are good. The wi-fi works well in the rooms which is great. Relaxed ambiance at front desk and in restaurant. The pillows are definitely too soft. The service can get too friendly.

The problem was: I booked a non smoking room and when I got into the room it was a smoking room. We went back to the front desk to be told that they did not have any other room available and I was even asked if it was that bad having a smoking room. Well, it isn't for a smoker! But if you are a non-smoker then you can smell it everywhere. The girl at the front desk told us that a non smoking room would be available the next day. So that night I had difficulty sleeping, the worst being the bed and the pillows. No matter how much they change sheets and pillow cases the smell stays impregnated. They did switch rooms for us but I was told that a non-smoking room is only a "wish" and not guaranteed. Frankly it is the first time I am told this and I have travelled a lot in Europe.

It is well situated and although some people say that it is close to the red light I never feared for my safety. There is a convenience store within a 3-minute walk.

1  Thank supernovea
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The hotel is taking you to the colorful side of Frankfurt, the bar & dinner place is very nice and cozy, and the hotel rooms are great for a traveling couple. Indeed the hotel is very close to the Frankfurt's red light district but it is also waling distance from the city center and the main shopping area, with a nice surrounding of skyscrapers. When we stayed there, the MTV awards had just started and the hotel hosted a few DJ parties which make it even better.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great location, good design, great staff, superb in house restaurant, great music in lounge. This is a low scale hotel, but a good value for money option for a decent affordable design hotel. It has plenty of character, but not the crazy price hotel of this kind normally ask

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the Frankfurt main station, the staff is nice and helpful, the price is reasonable. I love the decoration in the room but one thing need to improve is the room is not enough lighting. one more thing need to aware, the street the hotel located is quite clean but it is the red light zone is on the next two street which the people on the street is quite complicated, the place is safe if you don't walk close o the red light zone. I will choose this hotel again when I visit Frankfurt in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012