“Great food, great place, great people!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pino's Italienisches Bistro
Ranked #275 of 373 Restaurants in Darmstadt
Frankfurt
“Great food, great place, great people!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

A friend advised me to go to Pino's in Darmstadt the other day and looking back I can easily say that this was one of the best restaurants I've visited in the past months!
Comeing from Frankfurt, I was nice to finally be in a restaurant that wasn't full of people in suits but that has a pleasant atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. The (according to the owners) listed and - quite odd to me at first - round! building is a nice hangout not far from Darmstadt's center.
Enough of the chitchat though, let's get down to business: the food we enjoyed in Pino's bistro was downright awesome. We had pizza, my friend a vegetarian choice that was good but not spectacular, whereas I chose one with a spicy Salami-type sausage that was downright amazing. In addition, our appetizer, some kind of a salmon-tomato-cheese-roll was a delight for our tastebutts before the actual food arrived.
And finally, great drinks, most of which (try the famous Montenegro!) can usually only be bought in Italy!

• Visited December 2013