“Very very very fast.....and nice”

Block House Othmarschen
Ranked #223 of 3,825 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our Block House has a wonderful garden terrace with a 100-year-old chestnut and a view of Waitzstraße.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Unbelievable fast cocking.... and service.. and the steak is better than its price. tasty.. I recommend. Also good seating...and lots of smiles...place was packed on a Wednesday...so popular as well

1  Thank MrBigL

Reviewed January 18, 2013

You know what you get and that's why you go to Block House. Good steak, good and friendly service. I have been there so many times and I keep coming back whenever I feel like steak and salad and baked potatoe.

1  Thank Soulfully
Reviewed December 30, 2012

beautiful place...just looke something great...with someone else or each other,,so we'll hve new best experiance..

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was my third time in 17 years and the food has not changed a bit. It is nothing if not consistent. As an american I find the Italian dressing a little appalling but beyond that, all is good. The goulash is way better than the french onion (which I would not recommend). There are way better places to eat in Hamburg, but this is by far the most family-friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Popped in about 2:30 for a quick lunch for a hungry family. Despite the peak time for trade having passed the staff were helpful and efficient and sorted our orders without any delay

A mixture of salads, burgers and steak ordered turned up hot and appetising all together. Smiles all round as the dishes were all well cooked and presented.

Block House stays on our list of go to restaurants for lunch and dinner in the Hburg area.