“Just fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Picasso

Picasso
Ranked #8 of 3,583 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Hamburg-Altstadt
Hamburg
“Just fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Always whem we are in Hamburg, we take a short rest, or sometime more in this lovelly restaurant.
Everybody is so nice and friendly and the food is really delicious.

I'm recommending for those who likes tapas, good wine.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Clermont-Ferrand, France
“Great Spanish restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our husband and me spent a week in Germany and we believe that out best meal was in Picasso. The Staff is absolutely fabulous and food was tasty and homely. I had selection of tapas, vegetarian and my husband pork and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was simple and delicious. Restaurant is simple, without fuss (toilets could benefit of little updating and better ventilation) but what matters is a GREAT FOOD AND FABULOUS STAFF!

Visited May 2013
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Genuine Spanish restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Once we stepped into the restaurant we started feeling a little bit like we were in Spain. The stuff would only speak Spanish to each other, and the daily menu for lunch was very tasty and with a reasonable price. The house wine was delicious (we had the rosé) and the service was excellent. We'll surely go back when visiting Hamburg!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Fresh food, kind staff, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

It is a really good Spanish place to eat. Prices are affordable, staff is really kind and helpful. Everyone talks English, German and Spanish. The food is delicious and everything is fresh. Brilliant!! Defiantly coming back if I'm in Hamburg. :)

• Visited December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Dinner at Picasso's - Cena en Picasso (bilingue)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

WOW! what a good time we had here. everything was perfect!
The night started with some tapas for us to share: Albondigas (meatballs) y Chipirones (small fried squid), which the waiter helped us choose. My friend have never had spanish food before, he is from the states, and he was very reluctant, however as soon as he tried the homemade "Alioli" (garlic mayonnaise) and the spanish olives, he was already in love with the place. After those we had Empanada Gallega (tuna fish pastry), Iberico Ham Croquetes and OMG these were orgasmic. For mains then we shared a seafood Picasso Paella and my friend got some Spaguetti with Praws. I've had paella before outside Spain (I was living there for 6 years) and my experiences in Europe have mostly been pretty poor, so my expectations were not very high, however i was pleasantly surprised to find that this paella is easily the best one i've ever had! All the ingredients tasted like the ones I used to have in Spain!. I would like to publicly thank the waiters and owner, Victor, who provided us with such a memorable evening. I'm sure that many of you guys are thinking about the price and that's was good too! because the price was on the average side, which I found marvelous due to the quality of the food, place and service!. I will happily go back there to have dinner once a week! (until I have tried every tapa in the menu!).

Wow, que bien lo pasamos en este restaurant! todo fue perfecto!!
La cena comenzó con algunas tapas para compartir: Albondigas y Chipirones (calamares pequeños fritos), que el camarero nos ayudó a elegir. Mi amigo no había probado nunca comida Española, él es americano, y estaba un poco nervioso e inseguro al respecto, pero apenas probó el alioli casero y las aceitunas se enamoró del lugar. Luego de esas tapas probamos la Empanada Gallega y las Croquetas de Jamón Iberico y tengo que decirlo, estaban para chuparse los dedos!. Luego llegaron los platos principales compartimos una paella de mariscos Picasso y unos espaguetis con gambas. Cada vez que he comido paella fuera de España siempre las he encontrado bastante repelentes, ya que nunca sabían a Paella, pero aquí he tenido una grata sorpresa ya que esta fue, fácilmente, una de las mejores paellas que he probado en mi vida!. Los ingredientes sabían igual a aquellos que comía en España.
También me gustaría agradecer públicamente al camarero que nos atendió y a Victor (su dueño) por una atención magnífica! y por hacer de esa cena una velada memorable.
Estoy seguro que muchos de ustedes se estarán preguntando por el precio y tengo buenas noticias, el precio fue normal! y eso es bueno porque si tomamos en cuenta la calidad de la comida, el sitio y la atención, hasta me ha parecido económico. Volvería a cenar a Picasso por lo menos una vez por semana hasta probar todas las tapas del menú!.

• Visited November 2012