“Good rock bar café”

Neighborhood: Eimsbüttel
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Good rock bar café”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very cool venue, the decoration is impressive. We would not go back for the food, but surely for nice music and beer ;)

Visited February 2013

essex
“Zwick”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Loved this place, been here three times now, and will go again, Excellent burgers. although please pay attention to where you wallet is and your surroundings, our last trip was ruined buy a pick pocket.

Visited January 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Absolutely terrible”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

What can I say ?? We visited after enjoying a lovely night at the Domfair just across the road and called in for a supposedly 'friendly' pint to soak up the culture of Germany as tourists before our underground trip back to Hamburg. What a mistake !!! When entering, I was keen to visit the gents but as we didn't want to give the wrong impression we approached the bar first (we were travelling as a couple) and made sure we caught the staff's attention - I then went to the bathroom leaving my partner to order. On my return, my partner had been approached and ordered but the 'gentleman' that had taken the order had proceeded to take it upon himself to sit down chatting to other members of staff. When I attempted to check if the order had been placed with another member of staff he suddenly came to life and what can only be described as 'snapped' that the order had already been placed (but mysteriously our drinks seemed to be a mirage at that point !). Finally the drinks appeared - frosty atmosphere is not the word.... Needless to say, we drank them quickly and asked for the bill. The bill appeared (8.50 Euros I believe) to which we proffered 10 Euros taken by the ultra-arrogant and unfriendly male (observations throughought our time there would lead me to think he was in a position of authority as opposed to bar staff) and waited for our change which we would have usually declined if the service had been acceptable as it was throughout the vast majority of our visit to Germany. But..... no change proffered at all, simply taken as if we were doing him a favour by putting up with his downright rude and arrogant behaviour !! I do not generally have cause to complain as my other reviews will testify but the way we were treated was simply despicable and certainly not called for in this day and age, especially as visitors to an establishment in a country we were visiting. Travel Tip ??? Avoid at all costs - you would certainly get better service in one of the 'interesting' bars around the corner on the Reeperbaum !!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Tarndy
Reading, United Kingdom
“Relaxing and Fun.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

As a frequent visitor to Hamburg, this bar/restaurant is the place I leave until the end of the evening when I want to relax and chill out, especially after a business meeting. It is very conveninet to all of the local attrtactions and some good hotels.
The staff are excptionally friendly and the food is more than acceptable with a wide range to cover all tastes.
On occassions they have a local live band, but most of the time they play blues and R 'n' R from a few years past.
It has the great advantage that it stays open until very late and with only a very short walk to the hotels, is idea.

• Visited September 2012
Melbourne
“Awesome live music venue”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great place to go for a beer and live music. The band they had playing the night we went was sensational!

Food not too bad either. Definitely check this place out.

Visited March 2012