See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2016

We stayed in this BB for 4 nights lately. The modern design of the room did not give the image of small but smartly using the space to the maximum. The location was perfect to reach grocery store Rewa at the corner, to have lovely hot breakfast in gas station within sight, only 40% of the price of the hotel, while the subway station in 5 minutes walk. It was quiet and spotless clean. Only the front desk male staff upon our arrival was far from professional. He requested me to sign on the receipt though the last name was totally different than the one on the booking documents. Luckily, our German friend got him to get it right with reluntance written on his face.. As guests coming all over the world , this thing should not happen since no one know what's the consequence will be to sign on paper not bearing one's correct last name. However, the rest of the front desk staffs were helpful and friendly to compensate this unpleasant incidence. I highly recommended to take this edgy BnB to enjoy Germany with so many plus experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I stayed in this hotel from 26th July to 1st August, 2016. It is 6.6 kilometres from Hamburg central station, 200 metres from Habischstrasse train station and 15 minute walk to a bus stage. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and our room has a larger outside view. Staff are very polite and breakfast was good. However, there was no variety of the food items on breakfast. Rooms also do not have air conditioners and we had to open a window for fresh air. I would say that the strengths of this hotel surpass the weaknesses hence I recommend booking this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank flothomo
Reviewed September 2, 2016

the rooms very comfortable clean and all comfort,with Breakfast Büffet good Service
i ist with the bus near to the main Station Süd or with the car 10 min from the City all around Shops Gasstation and more.

Room Tip: Higher floors have unit noise at the back side are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I have been in the hotel for only one night. Good value, nice room, very clean. Parking space by the hotel. Good location and prices. I came to Hamburg for the concert and the hotel was ideal to stay for the night.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

B&B Hotel Hamburg-Nord provides very good value for money. We had a very nice and clean family room that lived up to our expectations. The hotel is placed near a underground station, that makes it very easy to get into the town center. We enjoyed the breakfast the next morning, which also was quite good (not overwhelming - but OK).

All in all a very good hotel that provides good value for money, and we would like to come back.

A plus is that you can park your car for free at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family