“Great restaurant - both food and service”
Review of Akadimia - CLOSED

Akadimia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We visited this restaurant because of the positive reviews here, and now I just have to add mine. We had lunch at Akadimia, which was both delicious and an absolute bargain. The regular menu was in English, while the menu of the day in German; however, the friendly waitress did her best to translate it for us. The souflaki and kokinisto that we had were simply wonderful, and the salad that went with the meal was also very fresh and tasty. There weren't many dessert options, but I enjoyed the one I had - a baked pear with ice cream and a sweet sauce. Overall, we had a great, delicious and relaxing time at the restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Akadimia

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Very good restaurant. Delicious Greek eating with very reasenoble prices. And very good Greek wines. It's a bit of the beaten track but I can recomment it

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my food but the service put this place over the top. The owner came around several times to greet us and check in. Delicious, authentic Greek fare. A really good value for the quality as well.

2  Thank Empowers13
Reviewed March 12, 2014

At last, I found one of the best Greek restaurant in town. Excellent food, wines and beers. Very attentive waitresses. The boss himself is always present and has a very good eye on his business. Cheaper business lunches. Always open even saturdays and sundays. Parking may be a problem during the week. Highly recommended.

2  Thank HHA340
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is a charming, immaculate, and welcoming restaurant. The food is wonderful, and the service absolutely perfect. I don't think I have ever felt so welcome at a restaurant. And our dog was welcomed also. The menu is extensive, with many vegetarian/vegan options, and the portions are very good size. Try the desserts especially.