All reviews airport hotel close to the airport one night night stay furnishings
Reviewed March 25, 2017

This is a basic hotel close to the airport. The furnishing is dated. Carpet is old. The bed and bathroom seems clean. Wifi connection is acceptable. The hotel has no elevator. It is about 5 min from the train station (which has no elevator or escalator so you do not want to travel with heavy suitcases). The hotel shares the airport shuttle bus with the hotel next door (Marriott Courtyard). It is good for an overnight stay before an early morning flight. There is a supermarket about 15 min away by foot. There are a few restaurants nearby but I did not try.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2016

The hotel is well situated, but very customer service, staff unfriendly and not professional. I regret to inform you that my experience at the hotel was not pleasant at all and my short vacation destroyed by bad service.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Close to airport and yet still very quiet location. Room is adequate although perhaps furnishings a bit dated. Note that the hotel shuttle actually leaves from the next door hotel. This is only 50 meters away but it can seem farther when you are told this just half a minute before the scheduled departure! Wifi is free but I could never manage to connect.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2016

I arrived quite late in the evening, carrying some fresh food that would benefit from a fridge, after some hours in the car.The very friendly receptionist took care of it almost before I finished asking her. And as I was flying out from Hamburg the next day, I was in need for a place to park my car for 24 hours. Again no problem!
Rooms are big and okay. sleep quality was good and all in all I was very happy with my stay. Very close to the airport and free shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2016

We were looking for an Airport hotel, since we were flying out of town the next morning at 6:00am. Kocks was quaint, clean, a little outdated. For an airport hotel, they offered no transportation to or from the Airport, so they could improve this service. You could argue it is very close (just over a mile), but often when travelling you have many bags and it's hard to move.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple