Kaffeemuseum Burg (Museum of Coffee)
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Hamburg
Hamburg Card
46 Reviews
from $11.79
from $21.34
from $16.85
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2018

After a very wet and cold morning we decided to warm us up and stopped by to this gem which was recommended by a very nice passerby. As soon as we stepped into the room we got very excited and thirsty. The smell of coffee and the interior is already a very pleasant stimulus. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. We opted for two different types of coffee and some huge delicious cakes. Best coffee and cake I had in a long time. There is also a Museum with available tours plus you can watch the coffee being roasted whilst sipping on your own. Wish I could have stayed all day.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Niesy_16
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Bumped into this place whilst wandering the warehouse area. The smell when you go in is wonderful and the choice of coffee is excellent. There is lots of coffee production paraphernalia around as it does its own roasting by the looks of things. Very welcoming surroundings, much much better than starbucks.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place and thought it was fab. The smell and sights were a good stimulus to two if the senses, unfortunately we had already drunk enough coffee elsewhere so had to forego the taste. Lovely little place with lots of memorabilia to look at. Enjoyed the visit.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

A very small space at the basement with limited exhibition, no guidance in English. Not interesting. I'm disappointed as I'm addicted to coffee and thought it would be nice.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank TravelerOfTheWorldd
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Although the coffee house restaurant has a nice atmosphere, the "tour" was not interesting at all. I went to the Hachez Chocolate Museum and that was 5 star. I give this a 1 star. There were a few signs to read (totaling maybe 2 pages of a book) and a bunch of old grinders and such. I had hoped to walk in to a smell of great coffee being roasted, but that was not the case. Oh well, on to the Maritime Museum.

Date of experience: September 2017