Among high price found not other big issues.
Situated in the city, just on the canal it look very alike as old red-stoned buildings around, same time very modern inside.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lovely design of room include simple but nice looking bathroom.
Some cons and advises for improvements:
-prices in restaurant higher than in city, varieties of main courses and soups low
-in a bathroom no single-use: shower cap, tooth brush and razor
-very expensive as for present days Wi-Fi
-free bottle of a mineral (drinking) water in the room been only at first day and not been provided other 2 days
-in my case all bad clothes and set of towels in room where for one person only, in case a couple all those items had to be requested
-artificial ventilation in the room was quite noisy and not effective, has to kept window opened
-be careful with wake up service- you can use it on TV in the room, but in my case instead of wake-up music it were only 'white noise" as TV been not tuned/ adjusted properly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern 5* superior hotel, built in the typical Hanseatic style, is located in the city centre, only a few steps away from all the places of interest and excellent shopping facilities. A total of 233 generously sized rooms and suites offer the comfort that is expected by travellers. The Day Spa with a panoramic sauna, steam baths and relax lounge take care of you after an exciting day. Thanks to a roof terrace, there is a fitness area available for open-air training right in the midst of the city. At the Restaurant am Fleet situated directly at the waterfront, you will enjoy your breakfast with a magnificent view over the Alster waterway. In the Bistro am Fleet with attached conservatory, you can enjoy the light, Mediterranean-style kitchen as well as unusual Euro-Asian creations and a daily changing business lunch. The Pianobar with live music and a Davidoff Cigar Lounge will offer the perfect end to the day. Rree Wi-Fi (256 kb), high speed internet per 24 hours: € 8.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Steigenberger Hotel