We stayed here for 3 nights. Room was spacious, bright, and clean. Location was perfect for us, we walked to Hamburg Museum, St Nicholas memorial, St Micheal's, St Peter's, St Katherine's, down to the harbour, and alla round. We wandered down to an area that had a number of nice Portugese restaurants, also found a Spanish restarant close to hotel. We had one meal in the hotel, food was good, but a little over-priced. WiFi was expensive. European hotels in general need to start providing free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern 5* superior hotel, built in the typical Hanseatic style, is located in the city centre, only a few steps away from all the places of interest and excellent shopping facilities. A total of 233 generously sized rooms and suites offer the comfort that is expected by travellers. The Day Spa with a panoramic sauna, steam baths and relax lounge take care of you after an exciting day. Thanks to a roof terrace, there is a fitness area available for open-air training right in the midst of the city. At the Restaurant am Fleet situated directly at the waterfront, you will enjoy your breakfast with a magnificent view over the Alster waterway. In the Bistro am Fleet with attached conservatory, you can enjoy the light, Mediterranean-style kitchen as well as unusual Euro-Asian creations and a daily changing business lunch. The Pianobar with live music and a Davidoff Cigar Lounge will offer the perfect end to the day. Rree Wi-Fi (256 kb), high speed internet per 24 hours: € 8.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Steigenberger Hotel