Stayed here during a trip through Europe.
It was not our first choice but all other hotels were fully booked. The rooms are a bit expensive, but you get a great hotel at a great location. Friendly staff and a good breakfast.
The downside, everything is extra. Internet, parking, breakfast which is really annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern 5* superior hotel, built in the typical Hanseatic style, is located in the city centre, only a few steps away from all the places of interest and excellent shopping facilities. A total of 233 generously sized rooms and suites offer the comfort that is expected by travellers. The Day Spa with a panoramic sauna, steam baths and relax lounge take care of you after an exciting day. Thanks to a roof terrace, there is a fitness area available for open-air training right in the midst of the city. At the Restaurant am Fleet situated directly at the waterfront, you will enjoy your breakfast with a magnificent view over the Alster waterway. In the Bistro am Fleet with attached conservatory, you can enjoy the light, Mediterranean-style kitchen as well as unusual Euro-Asian creations and a daily changing business lunch. The Pianobar with live music and a Davidoff Cigar Lounge will offer the perfect end to the day. Rree Wi-Fi (256 kb), high speed internet per 24 hours: € 8.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Steigenberger Hotel