Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg
Agoda.com
$145
$109
2,205 results
All reviewstrain stationbusiness class roombotanical gardensgreat hotelplanten un blomenbeautiful parkcongress centerbusiness hotelhigh floorcity centrerooms are spaciousstandard roomexcellent locationbusiness triphotel is locatedalster lakeconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I think this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at (and I have my share of them).

The property is very modern and it seems to have been renovated quite recently. Rooms are spacious, Internet connectivity (Wi-Fi, Free of Charge, and quite fast) is great, staff is helpful (they always smile!) and the food is good!
What else can you ask for?

I even used the Meeting facilities and I have to say I was quite happy with the service that was provided.

I felt good throughout my stay and I did not have a single problem. Whatever request I had for the hotel staff was it was efficiently dealt with.

If ever in Hamburg again I will try to stay here again.

Thank you.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Radisson_HH, Manager of Marketing & PR at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear guest,
wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. Your review is a great compliment to our staff. Of course, we will forward your feedback to all of them. We are really happy to hear that you had a excellent stay with us and we appreciate your recommendation. Hope you had a comfortable trip home and we are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Best,
Your Radisson Blu Hotel in Hamburg

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed for four days in February and were delighted by our stay. It was execcelent value.The Radisson Blu Hamburg is conveniently located next to Dammtor Station in the heart of the city so travelling between the airport (one change on the S-Bahn at the Central Station) and getting around the city was very easy. There are always taxis outside. The hotel is a short ten minute walk from the Rathaus, Alster Lake and main shopping district and most of the tourist sites are within a half an hour walk. Business travellers will find the Radisson Blu very convenient as it is located right next door to the trade fair centre. There are a few but not huge number of restaurants nearby

Our room was extremely comfortable with great views across Hamburg. The room was large with a comfortable bed, good heating or air conditioning which was silent, a minibar, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing board. We had a free room safe, reliable and free wi-fi access and a comprehensive range of TV channels that included everything from BBC1, BBC2 and World News to German, French, US TV and a range of pay per view and free movie channels. The room was modern and spotlessly clean and well serviced during our stay. The only criticism I would have is that there was an internal window in the bathroom with a blind on the outside so it may be uncomfortable for anyone sharing with a colleague or someone who is a practical joker or who they do not know that well! The bathroom was a good size with a wide selection of towels and toiletries and a choice of bath or two shower heads.

The rest of the Radisson Blu Hamburg was just as good. The lifts are quick and all worked so there was no waiting. The reception staff were very reliable and helpful over a range of enquiries from us from information about a strike at the airport to where we could buy an electrical adaptor. They all spoke much better English than my German and were happy to keep our bags past check in. The Filini restaurant is good, serving tasty Italian food at reasonable prices for a hotel chain. Again the staff were polite and efficient and spoke good English. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hamburg and would recommend this hotel to holidaymakers and business travellers alike.

Room Tip: Try and get a high floor room for a good view across the city
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TokyoJimmy
Radisson_HH, Manager of Marketing & PR at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear guest,

first of all we would like to thank you for your effort and your wonderful review. We assure you that we will communicate your feedback to our staff. It was a great pleasure to welcome you in Hamburg and in our beautyful hotel. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent city trip and that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope you had a comfortable trip home and we would be very pleased to welcome you again in the near future. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards from Hamburg
Your Radisson Blu Hotel

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed here for a week, and the location is very good. It is close to both s-and u-bahn stations...Check in was fast, no useless questions asked..The rooms are very nice and modern with a nice view of Hamburg...For a gym lovers, there is a quite good equipped gym on the 2nd floor, open 24h which is great...Breakfast is very tasty with many options to choose from...Overall it is a nice hotel, and would not mind coming back again...ps. there is a spa service as well, but haven't tried it, so can not judge.....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,
we are very happy to hear, that you had a great time in our hotel and in Hamburg. Great to hear that you loved our breakfast and the rooms with the wonderful view. We would be very pleased to welcome you again in the near future.
Best regards, Your Radisson Blu Hotel in Hamburg

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Large, very clean rooms. Helpful staff. I ordered room service in the evening as I had a lot of work. The food was also excellent. My only bug bear was the noise from the lifts - I was on the 27th floor (only one of the 6 lifts goes to the 27th) and the noise from the lifts was enough to stop me sleeping.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your efforts and your review. We hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards
Your Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg Team

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed there on my way to the Baltic Sea coast so it was just 1 night. Due to road construction near to the hotel the way to get to was very complicated (no temporary markings how to reach the hotel were installed :(.
But hotel is nice located , next to the very nice park on once side and next to the railway station with small shopping centre. Ideal starting point for touring Hamburg.
Room was comfortable, sleep quality very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Radisson_HH, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your efforts and your review. We really appreciate your comments. Hope you had a comfortable journey to the Baltic Sea.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.
Kind regards from Hamburg