Best Western Premier Alsterkrug Hotel
Agoda.com
$149
getaroom.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsclose to the airportstayed herenice hotelbreakfast buffetevery morningbusiness hotelshort staytrainwificityeuro
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very good location not even 10 minutes from the airport. + With a special card the hotel provides you, you can use the bus, metro and train for FREE as long as you're staying at the hotel.
Waited around 1 and half hour to check in because my plane landed early in the morning. Food is excellent. Rooms are clean and staff is very friendly. There is a Burger King not far from the hotel and a supermarket which only takes cash. I must say the TV was small but the quality of the picture is good. I would go back at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We do a lot of travelling and are able to compare. This one of the best hotels we have been to.The service - the kindness - the breakfast - and the rooms are very clean.
We´ll be back. It is a very fine service to give the guests the card for busses and u-bahn.
Kirsten

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here on business and this hotel is approx 10 mins by shuttle bus 292 from the airport. Taxi drivers are not keen to only drive such a short distance but the bus is easy enough and only costs 1.40 Euros. Plus it stops right outside the hotel.
The staff are polite and friendly and the facilities are excellent. Free wifi is a bonus and the rooms are very comfortable. The shower is so powerful it takes your breath away !
The hotel restaurant is as you would expect with a good menu and a steak for around 23 Euros. Full and varied breakfast as well as a well stocked bar, you can't go wrong.
The only downside is that it is out of the centre but on the upside it is ideally placed for the airport. A taxi into town costs between 15-20 Euros.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again next time I'm in Hamburg.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daveatkinson
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed here for a short break to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel is within easy reach of the airport and is close enough to public transport to reach the city. The hotel provided free tickets for the bus and metro! Nice meals in the restaurant and the breakfast buffet was lovely

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much. Especially when we came into the room the first time there was my name on the tv screen to welcome me a second time. Great idea! I found immediatly a parking space for my car behind the house. Very nice interiour of the room, nice warming colours. Great massage. Good food, very friendly stuff. I love to have a next stay in your house. Ne next night we stayed in a different hotel in the center of hamburg and it was also a big name but such a horrible hotel, espiecially in opposite to yours in every area. Well done!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com