Beautiful hotel in good location with very good breakfast and friendly staff.
The room was smelly and the our view was on a noisy construction area a few meters from our window. The room itselfe was already expensive but a parking fee of 30 Euros is even in Hamburg extortion. But what bothered me the most the mattress springs that drilled in my back the whole night. The mattress appeared to be new from outside but the inner life seemed to be a few centuries old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimate standard in service and comfort. For most demanding travellers, a first-class standard in living comfort is just as important as a perfect individual service. This is what the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg stands for. For more than 105 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Atlantic Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Atlantic Hotel