Park Hyatt Hamburg
  • Bar/Lounge
$139
$126
  • Restaurant
Best Western Amedia Hamburg(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
$126
$96
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Hamburg City(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
$83
$90
$87
$80
2,628 results
All reviewsapples restaurantthe club loungeshopping arcadel'occitane toiletriesclub olympusking roomconcierge deskexcellent hotelother star hotelsrain showertrain stationrooms are spaciousthe location is perfecthotel is centrally locatedthe ground floorbreakfast buffet isbeautiful city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Flawless. This German efficiency at the best. Everything in perfectly working condition. Nice location, well appointed room and even though it was a busy period, during my stay, the rate charged was bad. The club lounge is perfect for to conduct short meetings, and work. Great evening snacks and reasonable choice of drinks.

I would really recommend this hotel for who wish to travel to Hamburg and if I happen to be in Hamburg, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.com. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, thank you for your nice comment about our club lounge.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Oh how can I describe this hotel more perfectly? I don't want to harm it with my words as it's just flawlessly perfect in every aspect. From music to toiletry to food, all perfectly in line and fine tuned. I can tell how much of detail has been touched and contemplated when this hotel was designed. Incredible food and beverage service, room service, sauna and gym. Lacks of very unique Park Hyatt Factors like Park Hyatt Seoul though. Great location help you to reach anywhere within the boundaries. Well, one great and last thing I could say is that... I saw almost all the guests smiling when they checked out and looked at this hotel again with admire, compassion, affection, comfort and respect .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your last stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Simply brilliant in every respect. Immaculate, well designed, luxurious rooms. Impeccable service throughout. The barman even remembered my favourite grape variety from six months ago. Incredible breakfast choice too.
If this isn't the best hotel in the world, I'd like to see what that might look like!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and kind words about our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, thank you for your lovely comment about our bartender, it will be a great pleasure to share your kind words with him.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Everything was perfect. 3 days off work, relaxing days in one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The room, the spa, the breakfast, 5-course menu at Apples restaurant and the service from everyone in the hotel was simply a TRUE 5-Star experience. Juul/Denmark

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you so much for your very positive feedback. I highly appreciate it and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We checked in for two days in Park Hyatt Hamburg and we had our best stay in a 5 star hotel to date! We had an upgrade and the room was beautiful- best bed and bath tub i have to say. Great interior design and location! We also had a balcony with a good view of the cathedral and a Bang and Olufsen TV set! The service is of international standard, worth every euro spent! Although I notice that the balcony could have been better if the divider has more privacy as we can see other people checked in beside our room... But overall, its truly a 5 star!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeopoldBloom01

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken so much of your valuable time to post your comments about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg. I was very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time with us. Our staff members work daily with great dedication to make every guest’s stay a special one. I am happy that your expectations could be met and that we could make your stay a special one.

Thank you also very much for your comment regarding the dividers on our balconies. I've discuss this already with our technical director.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Park Hyatt Hamburg in the future!