“perfect”

Panthera Rodizio - Hamburg Hafen
Ranked #12 of 60 Dessert in Hamburg
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Neustadt
Reviewed October 12, 2012

its a special place in Hamburg ,you will enjoy brazil in one entrance ,music ,grill meats ,good wine ,always fully booked ,its very nice place i will recommended

2  Thank Miroslaw B

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've never been anywhere quite like this. A great salad and dessert buffet and a delicious array of meats being served warm from the kitchen one by one to your table. Very good and great value! The steak and mushrooms were my favorite. If you are in hamburg, try to come here! I would make a reservation as they are quite busy.

1  Thank Domfas
Reviewed October 4, 2012

One more time in September I have visitedt the Panthera Rodizio with my girl friend. Everytime we go there for dinner it is like a little vacation for one night! The food is great, the service is great and the locations is just awesome!!!!! I just can recommend this restaurant for everybody!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I go out of my way to make sure I eat here when I am in Hamburg. big fan! Don't forget to ask for the fillet! so tender!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Food is fabulous! Unlimited salad bar for starters. Main course is a continuous merry go round of courses waiters with various meat skewers and assorted potapo and vegetable sides. They just keep piling it on your plate till you cant take anymore! Well worth a visit. Suggest reserving.