All reviews center city big hotel modern hotel minute walk breakfast buffet within walking distance air conditioning room service rooms are clean excellent hotel conference sanssouci sauna berlin garage euro palace
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel, quite central within walking distance to the city. Also very long walking distances within the hotel. Rooms quite modern and clean. Breakfast ok and tasty but also crowded with several tourist groups. For business trips ok for a single night. No parking spaces for free, but at extra cost. Garage not high enough for vans.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorintPotsdam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to evaluate our hotel. We are happy you had a good stay.

We hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards,
Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

It is a big hotel with up to date interior and every time standard quality. You will enjoy good breakfast and find nice spa center with small swimming pool (quite difficult to swim longer distances) and sauna. If you are here for business there is a plenty conference rooms here. Good value for your money.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorintPotsdam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy you had a good stay.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards, your Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Recommended as a modern hotel and we were not disappointed. Near enough to center city to walk in 15 minutes for bakery, restaurants and shopping. Room is smallish with challenging shower/tub. Beds comfortable and does have moderate a/c and good WiFi in our room.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DorintPotsdam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear guests,

Thank you very much for your hotel review. We are happy, that you had a good stay with us and hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,
Your Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night. The hotel allowed cancellations on the same day of check-in (before 6 pm), which worked well for my uncertain situation. There is easy access to Sansoucci Park by either bus or walking. There isn't much in the immediate area late at night but there are restaurants a few minutes away by tram or walking. My stay in the room was pretty nice and comfortable. However, there wasn't shampoo in the room or when I asked the front desk, so bring some if you need that. Also, look out for automatic currency conversion when paying the bill, which added a 3% fee to the cost for me. I wasn't asked or told about the conversion before my credit card was charged, and I didn't notice until it was too late.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DorintPotsdam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear guests,

Many thanks for your nice hotel review and your additional words. We are very happy that you felt so comfortable with us.

Come and visit us again soon. Until then we would like to send you kind regards,
Your Dorint Sanssouci Berlin / Potsdam!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Hotel looks good and it has nice location in the middle of all main Potsdam attractions. Beds are comfortable, AC works well.
I would higher note but:
Internet or rather lack of it!!
I stayed here 3 nights and I couldn't work due to lack of Internet and even if Internet was appearing for a few minutes I was constantly breaking the connection.

I ended up sharing Internet from my mobile phone to the computer.
In a 4 star hotel??

Trip type: Traveled on business
DorintPotsdam, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear guests,

Thank you very much for your hotel review.

We are sorry that it has apparently come to a fault in the wifi supply. We work together with an external partner and normaly the wifi reception in the hotel is very good, but of course there can occur a technical malfunction, for example the failure of a hotspot. In this case, we would be pleased to contact the third-party supplier in order to solve the problem as quickly as possible.

We hope to see you soon again in our beautiful hotel and send you warm greetings from yours

Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam!