See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Mercure Potsdam City is well located between main railway station and the city centre. The hotel tower offers nice views from most rooms. Breakfast buffet is sumptuous. Hotel staff is attentive and has a good "can-do" attitude which makes you feel as a guest rather than "just" a client. Room was clean and pleasant with a raliable wifi. All in all this was a nice and relaxing experience in every aspect.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2019

This hotel is at a very short distance to Hauptbahnhof Potsdam (only 5 minutes walking). Tremendous view from my hotelroom at the 16th floor. Also very quiet and no typical 'city noise' during the night. The breakfast was very good: lots of fresh food and great choice. Wifi of very good quality.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2018

A perfect 4 nights stay in junior suite with our 8 years old son. At thé 16th floor, fabulous view over Potsdam ! The staff is very professional. Generois breakfast for every taste. I sûre recommend it and go back on any occasion.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a very expensive parking (€15,00) but, guess what, when I arrived around 22h00 it was full. Afer some negotiation I was able to park my car in the driveway, but had to pay as it was parked in the garage.
Due to a problem with my airplane ticket I asked to extend my staying for 2 more nights, right upon my arrival. The receptionist (afternoon shift) said the hotel was fully booked, but I should inquire the next morning to check about availability. I did so, but the answer was negative and I should leave the room. Although I am a member of Accor loyalty program, the receptionist did nothing to help me find another room in a hotel nearby
The room are extremely small and according to the receptionist except for junior suites or suites they are all the same. Awful!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PimentelRiodeJaneiro
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This hotel was not on our itinerary and we arrived there terribly tired and frustrated. The room was fine, rather small, with a nice view. The bed was comfortable enough and there was a nice assortment of freebies in the bathroom. But the shower floor was slippery and there was no grab bar. The cold water faucet looked like it was coming out of the wall. The surprise was the dinner we had there: really quite good. And the wine was the shocker. They have a nice selection of German wine. The red I chose was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple