IntercityHotel Bremen
$113
$95
$69
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Bremen City(Bremen)(Great Value!)
$66
Swissotel Bremen(Bremen)
$106
$99
  • Restaurant
INNSIDE by Melia Bremen(Bremen)
$86
$79
$81
$76
$122
$114
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree ticketspublic transportmain tramclean comfortable roomscentral stationexcellent locationhotel is locatedstayed one nightmin walkold citynoisepillowsairportconnectivitysquarestops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Intercity Bremen in itself was excellent! The location was perfect for moving about in Bremen.
But the reservation didn't go through at all! Although I received the voucher via e-Mail. I had to call the hotel and arrange everything myself!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
kahmann, Manager at IntercityHotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Taina,

first of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay. We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positiv feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

It is a big compliment for us to archive a 4.0 for the whole team of the InterCityHotel Bremen!

Dear Taina, thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope, your next visit will be pleasent as the previous one.

Best regards from Bremen!

Michael Kahmann & his team

Reviewed April 24, 2013

A superbly situated hotel, right next to the trains, trams and buses. If arriving at the airport then a tram from the airport goes direct to the train station taking all of 10 minutes. If arriving by train then just turn left outside the main exit and lo', there is the hotel.

Upon checking in I was made to feel very welcome by the staff who all spoke excellent English which is good because my German is embarrassingly poor for someone who travels to German speaking countries.

The room was clean, with plenty of electrical sockets to plug in all of our modern appliances we seem to travel with. Free wi-fi was available in the room, though where I was located towards the back of the hotel the signal fluctuated at times but I never lost it.

The breakfast selection was excellent, with help yourself hot and cold options available and always well stocked. The evening meal options were good, with service being superb by the staff. The only let down of the food was the chef seemed not to be able to understand how to cook meat properly. When asked for medium lamb cutlets it came out swimming in blood so I thought the next night I would try a well done beef steak, this came out medium. This was the only down mark of my stay. There are plenty of options locally if one wants to eat out though.

All in all, good value with excellent staff. I will happily return again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
kahmann, Manager at IntercityHotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear "Rugby",

first of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay. We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a plaesure to receive positive feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

Thank you so much for that - we are really recognition through our guests.

Dear "Rugby", thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasent as the previous one.

Best regards from Bremen!

Michael Kahmann & the team of the InterCityHotel Bremen!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Enjoyed a very happy four day stay in this beautiful city - hotel is conveniently located right to the left of the HBF and very easy to get around either on foot or on pubic transport. I found the staff to be particularly obliging and all necessities available for the business traveller. Room clean and spacious enough for me and even 'though directly over the HBF, I can say that I slept better here than I do at home (double glazed windows). Special thanks to the house-keeping staff who put up with me oversleeping one morning and kindly promised to fix up my room "sehr schnell" whilst I popped out for morgen fruhstuck.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
kahmann, Manager at IntercityHotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Lisa,

thanks for your great rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you felt so comfortable in our hotel.

And thank you for lobbing our staff, too. Kindness and competence are very important basics for us. The guests as well as the staff are the important cores of our corporate philosophy and the fundament of our work. It’s very great that you pointed this out.

So, all that is left to say for now is thank you and please revisit us soon. We’re looking forward to your next stay.

Best regards from Bremen
Michael Kahmann

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed at this Hotel for the third time for three nights 22nd February, and I am glad to report a very pleasant stay. Good value rooms 186 euros for duration of stay including breakfast. Clean comfortable rooms, nice bathroom, Hotel adjacent to the Railway Staion and Tram Stop. A nice breakfast selection is provided...you cannot go wrong staying here unless of course, you want a luxury property. Some may find the trains noisy so take earplugs.

Room Tip: You will experience some noise from the railway or tram traffic whatever room you stay in.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
kahmann, Manager at IntercityHotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear "Angus",

first of all, we would like to say thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay - we are much appreciate your comments.

It is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

It is a big compliment fpr us to achieve a 4.0 for the whole team of the InterCityHotel Bremen! Thanks you very much for that! We really appreciate this recognition though our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences and we hope, your next visit in Bremen will be as pleasent as the previous one.

Sincerly
Michael Kahmann & and his team

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Excellent location, right next to train station and in front of Ubahn and bus station (which could be an issue for light sleepers due to noises from trains all night long). Right in the centre of Bremen. Rooms are quite small but nice and clean. Wifi was an issue but having read other reviews prior to visit, I requested a room with Wifi, which is only available on 3rd floor. You have to request a new pin every now and then due to frequent system updates but it worked fine for the last 3 days. Request a seperate pin for mobile phone.
Hotel did not have a 3 pin adaptor so a travel adaptor is recommended.
Feather quilts and pillows which can be changed if allergic. Quilts are smaller than beds though!
Extensive renovations were going on during my stay. Carpets were being changed at one go and furniture and mattresses were placed in corridors during works. It was ready in 2 days though and no trace of works could be seen afterwards.
Breakfast is very good with lots of items available, a variety of cereals, cheeses, ham, fruits etc... a wonderful selection of teas. Bar is nice to relax in with a drink while food was also great.

Room Tip: Request a room with Wifi!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business