I had a short 2-day business meeting in Bremen, and I chose the Hilton Bremen for its location and because I found a good deal for €103, breakfast included.
The location is indeed fabulous. You can reach the hotel in 12 minutes from the airport by tram, and the hotel is located steps aways from the tram stop.
The main entrance of the hotel is on Wachtstrasse, but when you leave the hotel from the other side, you find yourself on Böttcherstrasse, a beautiful street of the historic center of Bremen, which leads right to the main square. Three times a day you can hear the glockenspiel which is next door to the hotel.
The hotel is what I would call a "standard Hilton" - rooms are not big but comfortable enough for a short stay, with good amenities, bed, coffee and tea etc.
Breakfast is good, by all means. It's not exceptional - you will find a good choice of hot food (english breakfast), plus enough cold cuts, fruits and cereals, bread and pastries. I've seen better, but for the price I paid this was an outstanding breakfast.
The hotel has good relax and fitness facilities too. The swimming pool is very pleasant, both for relaxation but also to do some "serious" swimming. The gym could be bigger, but there are the essentials to keep you in shape. The sauna is big and open from 3 pm to 10 pm, although they can warm it up earlier if you need.
I would certainly stay here again if I can find a comparable rate, for the location, the facilities and the quality of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic Boettcherstrasse, this stylish, modern, beautiful hotel in Bremen is located in the heart of town. Just minutes from premier businesses and within walking distance of a variety of attractions. Experience the best of the city with Boettcherstrasse and its unique and inviting cafes, shops and galleries. After a busy day, you can rest in the comfort of one of 235 thoughtfully equipped rooms and suites, with amenities like WLAN,air conditioning and coffee and tea facilities. Stop into THE L.O.B.B.Y. Restaurant, located on site, for hamburgers and steaks, or start the day off at the breakfast buffet. The hotel's bar is also the perfect place for an after-dinner cocktail. Keep up with workout routines at the fitness centre or catch up with work at the business centre. Flexible meeting facilities and modern audiovisual tools are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Bremen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bremen Hotel Bremen
- Hilton International Bremen
- Bremen Hilton International