“Great brew-pub”

Cuisines: European, German, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I was in Bremen for the day. Cold and rain outside. But near my hotel was this great spot. I had a carrot-ginger soup and a Flammkuchen. The beer was fresh and smooth.

Tip- the english menu does not have the monthly specials so get out your translator...

1  Thank F1tExec

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good place to drink few beers. You can go at the happy hour time, everyday from 6pm to 8pm if I remember well. You can also order some food.
There 3 different floors. Is a bit a dark but the atmosphere is great.
Highly recommended if you want to start your night here.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went here with a couple of friends about a week ago.
The atmosphere is very nice, it is quite dark and underground, with wooden benches and table - biergarten style.

The food is very delicious - I had a vegetarian flammkuchen which was very good but their meat varieties (e.g. currywurst and chicken fingers) are very good as well! They brew their own beer which is quite good, and very cheap. During happy hour (5-8 pm) you can get a large beer for as little as €2!

I definately recommend going, its a very nice experience!

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is where bachelor parties often wind up. They brew their own beer but I can't say if it's any good it because I am not a beer drinker. Great fun on a weekend!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I love this place - a bit hard to find the first time you visit, but the home brewed beer is worth the search and I really love the atmosphere. I always take people here when they visit me in Bremen. Good German food - I love the beer batter fish, almost as good as what I can get back home.
Important!! Happy Hour!! 1€ = 100ml beer = 1 Maß (1l) = 5€ = Bargain! (From 5pm to 8pm)

1  Thank Thintow