Garden hotel is a decent one.
Unwatched parking place. Good connection to the town centre by bus or tram. It is anly 900 m to the nearest mall.
Rooms are well equipped and clean. Wi-fi works OK.
Breakfast is excellent.
- hotel is not handicapped friendly; access to the reception level only by stairs, very close elevator, access to IV floor only by stairs
- number of TV programs is very limited
- rooms are very expencieve
- friendly and helpful staff
- cookies and fruits for free in the lobby
So, why so low rating from me? I get my room extremely cold. It was cold December day. I was after 6 hours drive and willing to get a shower. Instead I need to sit in the cold room and waiting to get at least acceptable temperature by hours!
There was cold even next day despite fully opened radiators.
My room was on the IV floor, garret rooms with dormers. I can easy image summer hot day with opposite problem - too hot.
I can not recommend this hotel due to the mentioned problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Hotel is privately owned and situated close to the new harbour city. It is the ideal starting point for exploring Bremen as the bus and tram stop are located directly in front of the hotel and you can reach the historical city centre and shopping area within only a few minutes by public transport. Our rooms are all equipped with Flatscreen Sat-TV, telephone and hairdryer; W-Lan is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novum Hotel Garden Bremen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Bremen