“Nice hotel”

Dorint Park Hotel Bremen
Ranked #12 of 86 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Park Hotel Bremen for 3 nights. The hotel is quite near to the main railway station (although it can take some effort to walk there if you are with those heavy luggages). The staff were helpful and efficient and gave great advice for our trip. The rooms are quite spacious and comfortable. We were given a room which was adjacent to a cherry blossom tree. I felt so happy everyday when I woke up looking at the beautiful tree. We did not try the spa because we spent the whole days exploring the city. If we go to Bremen again, we will surely stay in this hotel again and try the spa.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Park hotel bremen is a perfect hotel for some relaxing days. The Hotel is not like some chain hotels with no character. It is unique in it´s way.
The Breakfast is ordinary and the whole stuff is really nice.
The Spa is really perfect and you can spend hours there!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here on business for one night and thought it was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. My room was a single but spacious with a large walk in wardrobe. The hotel was very quiet that night and I hardly saw another guest but felt quite relaxed as the staff were attentive without being too cloying. The spa is great and I particularly enjoyed the outdoor pool which was very warm even though there was snow on the ground! I walked around the lake in the snow and it was really beautiful.

Room Tip: A single room is quite big enough for one - you don't feel cramped.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Fiona,

Wow, many thanks for your fantastic feedback. I hope you had also time to visit the city center of Bremen which is also very beautiful. Now we are waiting for the spring time with hopefully better weather. If you are planning a new trip to Bremen don’t forget to have a look to our homepage. We are just created some attractive packages.

Best Regards
Revenue Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was attending for a three-day senior management congress. Hotel is very elegant with nice restaurant, orangerie, and lobby. The hotel is set in a park with Bremens best restaurant just around the corner through the park. Staff is very helpful. Meeting rooms are functional and spacious.

The hotel rooms itself are a bit of a let-down and prices for these rooms are too high. I suspect they will renew these soon as they are still old fashioned and out of touch with rest of hotel.

There is a modern fitness and spa area with a beautiful outdoor pool which in winter is heated.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Csaba73,

Many thanks for your statement for our Hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and meeting in the Park Hotel Bremen. Unfortunately you get one of our rooms that not refurnished completely right now. Our constantly effort is it to bring our hotel on the newest standard, indeed this is a great challenge for a building like ours.

We hope to see you soon again in Bremen.

Best Regards
Revenue Manager

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Located in a very beautiful park, I think is one of the most beautiful hotel that I ever been.
Big and comfortable room, breakfast with every kind of thing and what could I say regarding wellness area? Brilliant.
Part of paradise in a small city like Bremen

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank davide s
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Davide S,

Many thanks for your great comment. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at the Park Hotel Bremen. Our employees were very pleased to receive such a delightful feedback.
Don´t forget to have a look on our homepage if you are planning your next trip to Bremen. Just to make sure that you don´t miss any special events and packages at the Park Hotel Bremen.

Best regards
Revenue Mangager

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a day in the month of august 2012 on a business trip. It is a lovely hotel with all the features resembling a countryside. Located very close to the Bremen railway station, it is a landmark in Bremen. The area called as Buergerpark in which the hotel is located is a nice spot for relaxation and rejuvenation. Being a vegetarian myself, i did not try out the menu in the hotel. The Meierei is located in the lush green surroundings of this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohan_Prabhala
Reviewed December 25, 2012

wow what a beautiful hotel, its an old historical building, completely redone. at check in I got upgraded to a suite, wow wow, beautiful room with a seperate sitting room. extremely comfortable bed, and a stunning toilet. the room was very spacious even for a suite. the hotel is not the most central as its right on the park, the city is about 5 mins away by taxi. the breakfast was superb in a beautiful ornate room and it was an impressive room. Also we used the bar the evening before and it was also very good. it was a busy week and it was nice to spend one evening in this hotel to enjoy some good old fashioned "luxury"

Room Tip: if you can afford it, book a suite....
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business