“Wow! What an experience!”

Dorint Park Hotel Bremen
Ranked #13 of 86 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Wow! What an experience! We experienced the Park Hotel as guests at their fabulous bar and their restaurant. We gave rave reviews to both in our restaurant review which was surprisingly only the second recorded review. I felt compelled to also write at the hotel site because the Park Hotel is such a special place to visit even if you are not staying there. I strongly recommend you enjoy the magnificence of the place even if only as drink and dinner guests. It will be a experience long remembered and savored.

Room Tip: You must experience both the bar and the restaurant to fully enjoy your drinking and dining experien...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jwwcpa
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear jwwcpa,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback for Park Hotel Bremen and many thanks as well for your assessment through Tripadvisor although you did not stay overnight.

Please have a look to our homepage. I am sure, you will find attractive packages for Christmas time and even more.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Hotel Bremen.

With best regards

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Situated on a lake, with easy access to the town centre, this beautiful hotel is in a great location.

We arrived late afternoon, tired after a long journey, and staff at the hotel immediately made us feel looked after and relaxed.

We opted for a room service dinner, which was delicious. Our room was big, with a very comfy bed, and nice toiletries on hand too.

The breakfast buffet in the morning was lovely, and staff were again helpful in taking our things to the car - even putting up with our 2 year old, who insisted on riding on the luggage and being addresses as 'princess'! We tried to book a second night, but unfortunately they were full.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Sophie,

Thank you very much for the great feedback about the Park Hotel Bremen. It was a pleasure for me to host you and your family in our hotel. These little nice stories about your “princess” make my day happy!

I hope you will find another date to visit us soon again. Please have a look at our homepage, click on “check availability / room rates”. On the calendar you will see our room vacancy. If you click on packages, you will find nice arrangements also for Christmas time. Our Christmas market in Bremen is wonderful, especially for kids.

Best regards and hope to see you soon in Bremen.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fabulous hotel....stayed for 2 nights on business, unfortunately this meant that I was unable to spend much time enjoying the facilities. From the moment I checked in i was impressed with the service, very polite, efficient and friendly. I had been warned that the hotel was pretentious and whilst its true that it certainly caters for a certain type of clientele I didnt find it so. The rooms are first class and even though the hotel is set in beautiful grounds not all rooms have a ground view. My room (306) had a view of the roof, but based on the short time that I was staying this wasn't an issue for me, if I had been staying for longer i might not have been quite so forgiving. My room had 2 spacious beds, a desk, 2 seater sofa, and a separate bathroom. Each morning folded dressing gowns where left in the room alongside ample clean towels and slippers. The room was immaculate, very clean. I would certainly love to stay again, and hope to do so for the Xmas markets. The breakfasts were set in opulent surroundings, chandeliers, plush yellow curtains, and offered a buffet style breakfast. Service was again quick efficient and friendly. Certainly one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Darren S,

Thank you very much for you excellent feedback for the Park Hotel Bremen. I am glad that you had thus a good impression of our employees. I have transmitted this praise also immediately. It's a good idea to visit Bremen again for our Christmas market. It is a fantastic atmosphere in our old part of the city. Please have a look to our attractive Christmas-Package on our homepage.

Peter Gärtner
Revenue Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a true five star hotel! Rooms are beautiful and spacious and food is fabulous! I had a business meeting there for two days. The meeting room was a refurbushed suite which made for an intimitate atmosphere for our group of ten people. Overall, a very good experience and I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed at the Park Hotel in Bremen for several days, to celebrate our wedding. This hotel provides all you would expect from a great hotel - perfect service, great facilities, a superb spa, breakfast that is second to none, fantastic restaurant and a wine list that takes you all evening to study.

Rooms are spacious, the beds are great. The hotel is situated in the Bürgerpark, a large public park, and thus remote from street or other noises - allowing a perfect sleep even with the windows open.

The afternoon tea time is a treat, sit down by the fireplace in the large cupola hall (Kuppelhalle), and relax. The waiters remembered my name, one is greeted personally. Even when I came back for just one night a couple of days later, I was greeted by name, and the staff was friendly and attentive.

This hotel is really good value for money. My preferred hotel in Bremen.

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the lake (Hollersee) are nicer, and a bit quieter (because the access road runs...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear mschuette4,

Many thanks for the great feedback regarding your visit at Park Hotel Bremen. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Perhaps you may have a look at our homepage; there you will find attractive packages for short vacations.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Park Hotel Bremen, I remain,
Yours faithfully,
Managing Direktor

Reviewed August 19, 2012

A wonderful stay at the Park Hotel. Luxury from start to finish. Big rooms, very well appointed, great staff. Wonderful breakfast and a fantastic location in, as the name suggests, a large park area. This is the place to stay if you like the security of knowing you are staying in the best hotel in town! Can't wait to come back....

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Park are worth asking for....
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Minus Thirty,

Thank you very much for your wonderful statement for the Park Hotel Bremen. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. I shared your compliments with our employees. I suggest you to have a look at our homepage when you are planning your next visit. We offer many attractive packages for a short trip to Bremen.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed in the hotel on business , arrived very late in the evening and left early in the morning.
Room was very good indeed reception first class, went for a beer to the music bar met by an arrogant barman with an attitude problem, after telling him ( in no uncertain terms) where to go
The other bar person (a charming girl) sorted me out and got me a nice drink. Now the burning question ? Would I go back yes if no other reason to give it the benefit of the doubt.
The location is grand ,the hotel is grand and the decor is grand, so for these reasons I would try it again

Room Tip: Ask for a rear view room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mikec-edinburgh

Dear mikec-edinburgh,

Thank you very much for your statement on Tripadvisor. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience you had in our Hotel Bar.

Please be aware that our goal is to make all guests feel comfortable in any places in our Hotel.

Many thanks that you will give us a second chance. We are looking forward to hosting you again when you are planning your next visit in Bremen. May you have the opportunity to come in Christmas time; we have the wonderful and unique Christmas market in the historic city center of Bremen. For this reason, have a look at our homepage. We will offer an attractive package within a short time.