“Cute area of town”
Review of Schnoor Viertel

Schnoor Viertel
Ranked #1 of 117 things to do in Bremen
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was a very cute little area to walk through. There isn't much to do rather than shop, eat and walk around but it was worth going to.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were recommended by hotel staff to visit this area. The area was quite small but interesting. A lot of small shops and restaurants. We bought a lot of nice things which can remind us of our wonderful trip in Bremen.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I visited it two days in a row as my visit in Bremen was treated with a good weather and I enjoyed every moment of it. Good place to have lunch or afternoon tea.

1  Thank GranmaSloth
Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a gorgeous area - thanks to friends I was introduced to this quaint part of Bremen and indeed returned to see for myself - reminded me of back streets of Paris, although somewhat smaller. It is easy to walk from HBF or take public transport - difficult to get lost (even for this writer) in Bremen, but I think a must see for the newcomer. There are of course plenty of tours available but it's quite easy for one to manage this by one's self.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Lots of small shops from artists and things you wouldnt normally see. including the most narrow street in all of Germany, really less than a meter wide. Loved wandering through the narrow allyways and seeing all the neat little shops. deffiniately a must see for your trip to Bremen.

1  Thank robinhamburgtours