“Great food at a nice spot along the weser in bremen”
Review of Chilli Club

Chilli Club
Ranked #78 of 934 Restaurants in Bremen
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Quick restaurant, mix of clod and warm aziatic food from sushi to wk dishes
Nicely situated along the weser , must be great in the summer and also in april fully booked
Quick service , great starter (mixed dishes) and then great duck , thuna etc
Drinks are fine and ok
Fully crowded but not too busy nor too loud
Ideal place to enjoy the food , view and atmosphere
Will be back

There are newer reviews for Chilli Club

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was many times there during the last 2 years. Everytime it was delicious, the waitresses are perfect and take care of the guest. Great starters and the I love the desserts there. Try the steak, you will love it!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The location is on the quayside of the new Bremen office park. The Starters were the best at this place!... The wok main dishes were only okay, I found the sauces too watery or not seasoned enough...

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just left this place an hour ago; it's the 3rd..and very definitely the last! time I was there - waitress was the most inefficient person ever- she forgot to take my order...didn't notice till it was time to pay the bill..which means another waitress brought my friend's food..and no one looked at our table till my friend was done eating..then original waitress realized her mistake .. apologized but in a rude way..we paid the bill ; €8.50 for a cocktail I could have made better myself..€17 for my friend's rice and gambas meal and €6 for a non alcoholic cocktail. You know how you'd to a restaurant and get a bread basket while waiting...seems to be a foreign concept here! There are too many great restaurants with excellent service in Bremen for me to ever waste my time here again. Never again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

It's alright... nice to have something modern and fresh in Bremen, but I'm not a fan of asian fusion. The food is missing the deliciousness of the original dishes.