“Perfect bierstube by the river”

Paulaners an der Schlachte
Ranked #16 of 934 Restaurants in Bremen
Cuisines: German
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Found this restaurant at tripadvisor and we where not disapointed.
We had classic snitzel and bier and it was really good. The staff was friendly and the service just quick enough without beeing pushy.

1  Thank Hasselblads
There are newer reviews for Paulaners an der Schlachte

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have to been to Paulaner's several times over the last few years. It's become my go-to place when I am looking for a good German meal and a couple of beers. I have had probably half of the menu and I haven't been disappointed in any of the food. I favor wheat beers and both their light and dark versions are excellent. I have yet to eat here when it's been warm enough to eat outside, but the inside is quite rustic and nice albeit a little cramped. The service has always been excellent with the staff usually dressed up in traditional clothing.

1  Thank WrldWydTrvler
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I like this Bavarian style restaurant. The service is always good and it's a very nice location. Of all places on the Schlacte I like their bier garten best in summer.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Another lovely restaurant, which offers excellent food at reasonable prices, aways very popular with local people as well as tourists and also offering daily specials , which are excellent value for money. In the summer you can sit outside - and watch the world go by - or sit directly by the river Weser - not to be missed when visiting Bremen.

1  Thank Gudrun R
Reviewed November 12, 2012

perfect place to get a quick drink of germanys best beer. we went just before the becks tour as its a 5min walk to the factory from there. the munich hell beer i would recommend also the wheat beer is nice to. service was nice aswell

1  Thank jamesreay_asp