“The location was perfect.”
other travelers have booked this property
The Master Bedroom
south facing flat with super large Kingsize bed, drawer, wardrobe, pull out arm chair
Südzimmer Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Südzimmer
The Master Bedroom
drawer with tv, large mirror and large wardrobe
Moderner
Fernseher, Spiegel großer Kleiderschrank
The Master Bedroom
large wardrobe and pull out chair
großer Kleiderschrank und Schlafsessel
Bathroom
Relaxing arm chair, can be pulled out into a bed at night
Bequemer Schlafsessel
Modern Bathroom with shower
Modernes Badezimmer mit Dusche
Entrance
Bathroom with washbasin, shelf and large mirror
Badezimmer mit Waschbecken, Spiegel und Ablage
The Master Bedroom
Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
Badezimmer mit Dusche, Waschbecken und WC
Patio
Dining area with view in the green yard
gemütlicher Essbereich  mit Blick in den grünen Hof
Patio
table (can be pulled out)
Essbereich mit ausziehbarem Tisch
feel at home
fühlen Sie sich zu Hause
Street
dinging area with view into the green Yard
Essbereich mit Blick in den grünen Hof
kitchen
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
traveling...
South Bend, Indiana
“The location was perfect.”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was a perfect apartment for my one week stay in Berlin. The location was fantastic. I found many shops & restaurants in the area and the tram was just a few blocks away to take you to other areas as desired. I was very comfortable and had everything I needed. The kitchen was much appreciated and included all the dish ware, pans, utensils and supplies needed for making meals. Sabine was very kind and helpful and had nice touches to make the stay enjoyable. I would definitely rent from her again.

Your age range 65+
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Nancy, thank you for this lovely review- I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's a special part of Berlin and I love sharing it with people from around the world. Hope to welcome you back one day! Best wishes and safe travels. Sabine
Cheryl R
“Puccini appartment”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Thank you Sabine we enjoyed our stay; the appartment is comfortable, in a great area - quiet, close to great public transport, interesting and a lovely atmosphere. Sabine responded to queries very promptly and gave us some very useful information about where to eat and visit and things to do.

Oct 24, 2017
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay so much. We would love to welcome you back any time. It was a pleasure to host you and your husband.
Bubulica...
“Excellent area”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A very beautiful begining of autumn in your house and town, Sabine! Very quiet area, very easy to go everywhere from your house, very understanding with late check in and out, very well-organized your property...we thank you very much for everything!

Dec 7, 2017
Dear Bubulica, Thank-You for this lovely review - it is very important to me that my guests have a good time in Berlin and make the most of their time in this wonderful city. I hope to welcome you all again soon! Best wishes, Sabine
homegirl3
Canberra, Australia
“Berlin Adventures”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My sister and l stayed in the apartment mid June 2017. Arriving from Warsaw by Train.staying at Antonplatz gave us a sense of being part of the community.

The community is different to what we are use to with some pedestrian areas, play areas ( swings, chess board, climbing, skateboarding and general play sections) as well as a local shopping market area and significant other areas such as the old Jewish Cemetry which is a block or so from the apartment ( must see.

Sabine our host was wonderful in giving us directions on how to get to the apartment, options for tours and was available at any time should we need help.

The apartment was well appointed with a separate kitchen with all equipment,a lovely hot shower and separate bedroom with great bedding. Sabine also left us a bottle of wine and a few local goodies which was greatly appreciated.

The availability of WIFI and a washing machine would have made our stay even better.

Antonplatz was central and enabled us to do a couple of Insider Tours, one in Berlin and a day trip to Dresden ( wonderful architecture ).

We purchased on arrival, weekly tickets for tram/ train and found transport to be quite easy. People were always willing to help with directions!

We took ourselves to Maurerpark one Sunday and enjoyed the market and had great thuringer rostbrathwurst . Some of the stalls were interesting.

The market is in Bernauer and we found it also had significant Berlin Wall memorials along Berauer Strafe. There was also a photo on a building wall of the escape from East to West Berlinby the soldier Conrad Schumann .

We highly recommend this apartment to you .

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely review - I am so pleased that you and your sister enjoyed your stay and found much to enjoy in Berlin. Please come back and visit again soon! Best wishes, Sabine
cunningha...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, spotlessly clean, convenient location”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartment, in which you feel safe and comfortable. This was my second stay. My first stay was two years ago and, like last time, I was not disappointed. The apartment was spotlessly clean (cleanliness is very important to me). I like its size, and love its simple and modern design. Its location is very good: It’s in easy walking distance to Antonplatz tram stop for Berlin Mitte. It’s close to local supermarkets and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. I can recommend La Paz Mexican restaurant, where my husband and I had a lovely meal.
The landlady was ever so kind and agreed to a late checkout as our flight was late afternoon. If we visit Berlin again, this apartment will be my first choice. A great little apartment at a great price.

Your age range 50-64
Dec 7, 2017
Thank-you Rachel - I'm so glad you and your husband felt at home in our apartment. Come back soon! Best wishes, Sabine
John A
“Great Choice”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Cozy Apartment, not spacious but neat, clean, comfortable and convenient. First floor apartment, but in a quiet neighborhood that felt very safe. About a three block walk to bakeries, grocery, bank and tram stop. Commuting to central Berlin was easy. Our host Sabine was fabulous: kind, welcoming and helpful.

Dec 9, 2017
Hi John- thank you so much for this wonderful review - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, it means a lot to me that my guests have a great time in Berlin.....hope to welcome you again sometime!
Irmela M
“Ineresting Berlin”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment was comfortable, clean and reasonably well located. (Train and tram from Hauptbahnhof). Hadn't realised when we booked it was a studio/bed sit apartment. Only place two people could sit comfortably together was at the small kitchen table. Close to shops and transport.
Enjoyed our walk to the Weissensee (small lake with lovely park) about 15 min walk from apartment.

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Irmela,
I am very happy you and your sister loved the apartment. Clean, comfy, nice and quiet neighbourhoud, but also close to transport and shops that is indeed what most guests love about the apartment Puccini. Great you enjoyed the Weissensee-lake. You manged to do quite a lot in two days. I love it in summer, as well. Swimming, walking, rowing and of course the beach-bar :)
It was so nice talking to you. I would love to welcome you and your lovely sister again in one of my apartments. Maybe next time in one of my larger apartments: Chopin, Vivaldi or Mozart, also rented on Tripadisor.
Kind regards
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing