“Disappointling Average”

Juleps New York Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #478 of 8,443 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Casual Cocktail Bar & Restaurant Full Food service Jazz Blues Funk & Soul
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Disappointling Average”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by some friends who had a brilliant meal in 2012 during a trip to Berlin. We booked this as our main meal during our weekend break in the city with our sons and their girlfriends. The service was very good, the portions were amazing, the price was reasonable but on the night we ate there the food was just average. It is in a lovely location and we sat outside to eat on a warm September evening.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julianna1963

• Polish first
south shields, england
“Great Food and Cocktails”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've used Juleps many times in the past couple of years with its excellent location just off the Kurfurstendam and in a very attractive neighbourwood close to many hotels in the west of Berlin. More important is the excellent menu offering an excellent palate for both meat anf fish diners. Also the outstanding range of cocktails, the spirits being big brand names, which can offer a welcome refreshment particularly on a hot summer night. My last visit was a week ago and I am lucky I will be able to return this weekend. With warm weather expected hopefully I can get a nice table out on the terrace. Brian, get the Singapore Slings ready!

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Great place”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Found this place during our one week trip to Berlin in July and absolutely loved the place! The food was really good - we are both vegetarians and were delighted to see more than one veg choice on the menu (which, unfortunately, is quite common - if there even is a vegetarian choice at all!). They also offered a wide selection of well made cocktails at a reasonable price. The service was impeccable and the staff was very friendly. We ended up going back a couple of days later and were just as satisfied then. We will definitely come back next time we are in Berlin, which hopefully will be soon as we loved the city! All in all, we highly recommend this place!

• Visited July 2013
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expat perfection”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Juleps has one of the friendliest staffs -- the owner, a Canadian version of Steve Martin, also happens to have great taste in music, and there's always great tunes playing! The drinks are dangerously delicious. My favorite is the Ginger Spice and the Raspberry Mojito, but I think they're best known for their whiskey sours. Happy hours are very affordable, the food is always amazing (be sure to try their fries and homemade potato chips, and I can personally recommend their burgers and fajitas.) There's a great little expat community, and if you sit at the bar, you'll end up meeting the coolest people around. I can only recommend this lovely little oasis!

1 Thank Chloe W
“A bar that makes you feel like you're at home in Berlin”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Awesome atmosphere, awesome staff, AMAZING DRINKS. What else do you need?? Despite whatever grand plans I make for the night, I find that Juleps is always somewhere on my timeline.