“Good, Unique Cocktails”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I only came here for a drink but looked at the cocktail menu and found them to be unique and quite tasty. Very cool interior but found the bar area a bit small, as I like sitting at bars. Will definitely go again! Lots of tattoos!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I'd actually been here on a previous visit to Berlin, but I came here with my boyfriend on this trip and loved it again. A bit of a quirky layout to the bar and restaurant, live music. There was an acoustic guitar player when we came this time and he was immense, had the crowd captivated. A must do for a light bar (not clubbing)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to WTFF for our wedding anniversary and although we may have been a tad overdressed (über casual seems to be fine) the food was fantastic, our server was working his butt off for all his tables, the prices were good and we had a great time!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

White Trash Fast Food is great fun. There was a €1 entry fee on the night we went (not sure if this is standard every evening). We were told the wait would be about 30 minutes but we were seated in about 10. Our burgers were excellent and served to us really quite quickly. Service was a bit frosty at first but we soon got chatting with the waitress. The DJ was cool - brilliant mix of retro 50s-60s classics. Our table close to the stage gave us a great view of the jazz band that followed. We'd definitely make a return visit to work our way through the brilliant burger menu.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Quite a strange experience really, the food was good, the drinks went down well, but the lasting memory was the guy shouting bingo wearing a gimp mask. It was kind of obnoxious. I would maybe not recommend going after the entertainment is due to start, but it is worth a visit because the burgers, were pretty awesome and I did get slight food envy over my friends ribs. We didn't go to the attached club, but did stop into the gig downstairs, some kind of metal, not too my tastes but yeah pretty interesting place if that's your scene.