“Buckle up for a good time”
Review of Moevenpick - CLOSED

Moevenpick
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went there several times a day for my vacation. Either you go for a simple coffee or a huge icecream, they deliver. Friendly staff that streshes out for the costumer. In a hot day I would recommend the "Colibri" icecream, its just great

There are newer reviews for Moevenpick

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Moevenpick always has good food, and having just had a lovely couple of hours with friends enjoying the breakfast buffet in Berlin. The service was also very good for the coffees etc.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We had 2 steaks, 2 large mineral waters and 2 glasses of red wine for 67 Euro, Not a very high price but the steaks were very salty and a little tough. Service was OK but I felt it just did not deliver overall. Therefore I would say average. I would not go back again, not because it was that bad, only because there are much better restaurants in Berlin.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I don;t know about the food, but the service sucks. I was standing in the entrance for 15 minutes trying to get a table and no body came and ask or offer anythin. Decided to pick a place by my self and it took other minutes for sombody to give me a menu. When I finally got one, I asked what type of beers they had and I was told "read the menu". Totally dissapointed. I just left and nobody got interested to ask why was I leaving.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant with some good friends from Berlin. It is located on Kurfürstendamm (known locally as Ku'damm), in the Europa Center on the Breitscheidplatz. The restaurant is on the second floor thus it overlooks one of the most famous avenues in Berlin.
Our seats were comfortable, in a beautiful atmosphere. It looks a little bit like a French bistro. My husband enjoyed looking at the goings-on down below. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. It's a bit more expensive than restaurants that are in the area, but many of the eating establishments in this area are fast food.
We all chose the same meal: steak. It came out perfectly cooked, and the meat was very tender. The two of us ordered Berliner Pilsner (Of course!) to go with our dinner. Our evening was wonderful as we spent almost three hours here.
Our plans have us in Berlin next year, and we will definitely be shopping in the stores on Kurfürstendamm. This means that we will be making Moevenpick a stop for us.