“BIG dis-appointment, avoid”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Place was fairly empty with only four couples and party of five business men. Very offhand waiter, and almost rude when we ordered beer instead of wine.. Asked what buffet starter was he pointed top table behind us but no explanation, when I got up to look I got impression he just rolled his eyes!! Cold starters did not include any meat or fish only salads in all kinds of oils (yuk) Small sign on table advised that MINIMUM cost would be 13:50 euro's per 300 grammes and PLATES WERE WEIGHED. NEVER have we seen this practice before!! We ordered steak main course which only came with a few sauteed potatoes and sauce. Food was meagre but tasty. After plates were taken away we waited and waited to be offered dessert/coffee and eventually went to desk, paid bill and left hugely dis-appointed. No wonder they were empty. Fairly expensive, wouldn't consider going back

2  Thank boxer1van

Reviewed March 8, 2013

With some business relations I had a mixed experience. The ambiance and styling are nice, looks French or Italian although it is a Greek restaurant. From the music I recognized it was Greek. The food is lovely, bit pricy for Berlin but value for money with good choice and wines. Dissatisfied was the service, the waiter was arrogant and obvious didn't like us or had a really bad evening. Not friendly at all. Therefor I wouldn't go back next time I am in Berlin.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We are widely travelled and this restaurant easily earns its place amongst our favourites.The interior is stunningly beautiful with its Art Deco adornments and beautiful paintings.
The welcome is polite and warm,and the mood is one of gentle sophistication.
We went twice to have dinner and ate dishes of pasta,rice,fish after helping ourselves to a n impressive salad buffet,
The food was cooked to perfection with good subtle sauces of great flavour.The menu is extensive with German,Italian and Greek influences.The wine list is first class and well priced.The G&Ts are to die for with a wide choice of quality gins. A generous drink on the house was always offered.
Situated just 50 mts off Ku'damm this is a restaurant you should not miss out on.It's wonderful.

1  Thank AlanRosie
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have never eaten something worse in my life.The recipes seem to be Greek but in my opinion they are Germanized Greek menu.I have never eaten anything worse in my life and more disgusting.The restaurant should change the type of the cuisine for sure.Judjing by the name I assume that the owner has a Greek origin but in my opinion his food has nothing to do with Greek cuisine...I am sorry but this is an offense to such a great cuisine as the Greek.

1  Thank stavhel
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This stylish restaurant is adjoined to Heckers Hotel where we has out last dinner on our wonderful trip to Germany. The room was spacious, had a high ceiling. We didnt have a reservation, no problem, and directed to the back alcove which we actually liked very much. Books lined the back wall and will bottles along a side wall, red checked table clothes and lots of art and funky photographs. So it was a cozy atmosphere, the service was great and the food and wine very good. It was pricey but that's what it takes sometimes to have a great memorable last meal of your vacation.

1  Thank mbreck