“So good we had to return.”
Review of Aida

Aida
Ranked #301 of 8,443 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Northern Ireland
“So good we had to return.”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

What a lovely restaurant. We first visited on our first night in berlin. We were greeted very warmly by the lovely waiter. who was very attentive throughout the meal. Also the waitress who brought the lovely warm crusty bread to our table ,was also very friendly and polite. My husband had the spicy chicken dish, which he said was very good and I has the grilled sirloin with parsley butter. I can honestly say it was one of the nicest steaks I have ever had. And it was cooked to perfection. The meal was rounded off with a complimentry grappa. A nice touch. As we were only in Berlin for 3 nights, we tried a different restaurant on the second night and although very good as well, really did not compare with Aida. So much so that we returned again on our last night and this meal was every bit as good as the first time.All in all, two lovely nights with beautiful food. If I am ever in Berlin again I will definitely return to Aida.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank gajoma

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
San Francisco
“Great Italian food & waiters”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Although I had a little difficulty finding this place (it is on the part of Knesebeck Str. NORTH of Savigny Platz) it was worth the effort. I believe that I was the only tourist there. The waiters were just the right mix of friendly and professional. The food (I had a seafood dish) was exquisitely prepared and spiced perfectly. Be sure to have their home-made semi-freddo for dessert. A delight.