“Not the best burger in Town, but still good.”
Review of Burgermeister

Burgermeister
Ranked #10 of 8,997 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed March 17, 2013

No seating, service is nice but slow...
I went there twice: once they were closing and didn't let us (4 of us) in, the second time they didn't have the tofu burger, so I had to eat fries. They didn't charge any sauce nor the jalapenos, thought.
Not bad, but I don't think I'll go there again!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,802)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great, cheap place!! The burgers and chilli fries are great. You feal like you're in the Bronx. Good for lunch, dinner and for a late night snack.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

loved the food - not much seating but great atmosphere! I had tofu and it was divine! People are really friendly and will let you share tables it just has a real urban vibe - sat literally in the middle of the road eating a burger... why not!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were in Berlin for a stag weekend, and because of prior research I was determined to go to Burgermeister for a burger at one point.
After the first heavy night we got a 20 minute, hungover, cab ride from our apartment, and it was so worth it.
It wasn't what any of us were expecting, we thought it would be a more bar or restaurant sort of venue, so we were surprised to find it nestled under a train bridge utilising bicycle racks as outside seating. Do not let the appearance and location put you off, the amount of people there and the 15 minute wait for the food was enough to give us an idea of how good these burgers were.
I had a Chilli Cheeseburger and some Cheese Fries. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a small little burger joint under the railway and in the middle of the road. I preferred the cheesy fries than the burger. It had a hint of spiciness to it. I think it had jalapeno pieces in them. I had the cheese burger with bacon. I personally like the bun to be brioche, but the sesame seed bun did just the job to fill me up. Cheesy fries, a drink and a cheeseburger with bacon came to 8EUR. What a bargain! The only down side is that they didn’t have a toilet. The guys serving were really friendly. Had to wait about 20/25 mins for our food as there were lots of people ordering. A must visit if you are in Berlin and love burgers!