“Good food but too little seats”
Review of Burgermeister

Burgermeister
Ranked #20 of 9,108 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

The hamburgers are really tasty but the lines are long and seating is sparse. We had to eat in the park amongst the homeless but nonetheless the burgers were worth it.

1  Thank Franklin V
Write a ReviewReviews (3,944)

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Cool atmosphere and delicious burgers! The beers are also really cheap. Great place to grab a quick bite to eat. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great burger joint in a great neighbordhood. The place is located in old public toilets, but the food now served is of top quality ! I personally recomend the bbq burger... delicious

Reviewed September 3, 2012

It took us a while to locate this burger "restaurant" as it is on a traffic island under an elevated railway line, but boy!, did they know how to make a super burger!!! When I finished mine I wished I had ordered a bigger one because it was so good.... and the large queue of people which lined up to order their burgers was a testimony to how great they tasted and how popular this place is. If I were to go to Berlin again, I would definitely try to go back here. They have set a benchmark for burgers which I think will only be equaled by home-made ones - other commercial ones are, in my opinion, inferior.

1  Thank SuzyOxfordshire
Reviewed September 3, 2012

So I went to this place after reading all the postive reviews on here and literally could not wait to see what all the fuss was about. My first impression still stands...Its like a whopper except a bit nicer. Yes they were fresh and yes they had flavour but the best burger people have ever tasted ??? Where are you getting your burgers from. Ive tasted nicer burgers in my local pub in Ireland and I dont see half the planet raving about them like this place. The chilli cheese fries were really nice and the portions were decent but this place does definitely not deserve all the fuss. I wasnt expecting the surroundings to be anything more than they were and this has no bearing on what I thought of the place even tho we had to sit on a pole with a bit of cushion wrapped around it. Average at best.

2  Thank Marc N