“5 Ladies visit Berlin and the Christmas Markets”
Review of MAREDO Steakhouse

MAREDO Steakhouse
Ranked #2,283 of 9,179 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We visited this restaurant twice as it was sooooooooooo good. The most fabulous service and best steak ever tasted. We each ordered something different and all were fabulous - the service was also incredible.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

well after a walk around Alexander Platz I checked the places to have a Steak.
I readed the comments on tripadvisor and finaly decided.
The meat was not so good and the service is not so friendly.
I do not suggest this place by the way.
:-)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The steak I had was EXCELLENT, perfectly cooked.
The salad, fries and wine were also great.
The food exceeded my expectations.
The decor/service wasn't great but the food made up for it

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ate twice at Maredo in Gendarmenmarkt and enjoyed each time. There is an extensive menu and it's good value. Friendly staff too.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

looking for food at 11.00 o`clock. should not have been a problem. met by grumpy woman who made us feel that we shouldnt have been there. Food ok-except my well done steak was medium to rare and the medium was well done. No tip.