- Great great location: 2 mins from subway station, around the corner from the busiest shopping street in Berlin, a big supermarket at the Zoo station (5 min walk), lots of eating options near by
- High ceiling and decent size room
- Cheap given the location
- Helpful staff
- Has a v small elevator
- Basic basic furnitures
- Breakfast too expensive (10 euro per person) given the type of hostel it is
- Climiate control = you can open the windows and control the heater in winter
- Pretty clean but a somewhat aged/run down feeling
- On my floor, one bathroom with 2 showers and 2 toilets + another bathroom with 1 shower and 1 toilet. Generally empty. But very small showers. Toilet bowls old. You can lock the doors of the bathrooms, but I wish the showers and toilets are all separate like in some better hostels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Berolina Hotel an der Gedaechtniskirche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berolina An Der Gedaechtniskirche Berlin